Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar

Premium Service for ILR

Am done with all my documents and all arranged neatly so far I think I have completed everything...

Am going to book an appointment this week for this premium service. Wondering with the way payment will be??? I know I have to pay an extra £400 for the service. Once I book online using their service should I pay in full £1,493 or just the £400 first then on my day of appointment should I pay the visa fee?

Also, on the form for payment, it says you can pay by debit card.. do they accept VISA DEBIT??? Looks like they only accept Delta and Maestro????

Would be nice if someone can share experience on here please.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myliitlehaven07 View Post
    Am done with all my documents and all arranged neatly so far I think I have completed everything...

Am going to book an appointment this week for this premium service. Wondering with the way payment will be??? I know I have to pay an extra £400 for the service. Once I book online using their service should I pay in full £1,493 or just the £400 first then on my day of appointment should I pay the visa fee?

Also, on the form for payment, it says you can pay by debit card.. do they accept VISA DEBIT??? Looks like they only accept Delta and Maestro????

Thanks
    Have you booked for checking service yet?

They will accept visa debit card for payments.

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....LR-Appointment - mentioned there that you have to pay the full amount by the time you book your appointment.

Hi, there ... my wife and I used the Premium Service available at our nearest PEO (Glasgow) in 2011 when she applied for ILR. Process was completed in less than 2 hours and I highly recommend this method - providing you follow ALL the instructions in the guidelines. Full fee is payable on the day of your appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by mylittlehaven07 View Post
    Yes, they do ... ours was paid by Visa Debit.

Quote Originally Posted by mylittlehaven07 View Post

Thanks
    Hopefully our experience offers the reassurance you're looking for ... and I wish you the very best of luck with your application.

My wife applied for ILR at Sheffield PEO only last Thursday. I'm pleased to say that she was successful. The whole process took about 2 - 2.5 hours.

We applied online for an appointment 6 weeks later. At the time of booking, the full cost of the visa was requested. The wife used her Visa Debit card, no problems.

Make sure you print off the payment sheet and put that at the front of your file. The PEO staff will want to see that before they will proceed with the application. No need to complete the payment section of the application form itself, just make sure the payment sheet is at the front of the file.

Thank you everyone!! am doing it now but the site is showing me an error stating that I need to have access google when am already on my GOOGLE!!!!!

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Congratulations on your successful application!

We got the same message when my wife was applying. Can't remember what we did exactly, we just played around with it i.e. refreshing the page etc.

BTW I've added a bit more info to my previous post

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post

Full fee is payable on the day of your appointment.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewShoes View Post
    We applied online for an appointment 6 weeks later. At the time of booking, the full cost of the visa was requested. The wife used her Visa Debit card, no problems.

Make sure you print off the payment sheet and put that at the front of your file. The PEO staff will want to see that before they will proceed with the application. No need to complete the payment section of the application form itself, just make sure the payment sheet is at the front of the file.
    ... oh ... the System must've changed with the introduction of the online application. ... so it seems you now have to pay the whole caboodle in advance - i.e., at the time of booking?

... thank you, Dave for pointing that out!

ORIGINAL POSTER: ... about my mistake in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by New Shoes View Post
    We got the same message when my wife was applying. Can't remember what we did exactly, we just played around with it i.e. refreshing the page etc.

BTW I've added a bit more info to my previous post

I cant register on premium service at all!!!

I have sorted my settings on my google chrome still nothing!! that error keeps showing and am already using the google browser!!! PLEASEEE HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    Have you booked for checking service yet?

They will accept visa debit card for payments.
    I wonder if Mylittlehaven still needs to use the Checking Service if she's applying in PEO??
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

I cant register on premium service at all!!!

I have sorted my settings on my google chrome still nothing!! that error keeps showing and am already using the google browser!!! PLEASEEE HELP!!!
    I tried to register and works fine, just keep on trying and check your browser settings.

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk...STIONNAIRE-%26

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    I wonder if Mylittlehaven still needs to use the Checking Service if she's applying in PEO??
    Checking Service just checks all the requirements and makes sure the documents are complete, not missing a thing and ready for the application (it may be postal or by personal appearance.) It is just an extra assistance for gathering the requirements.... It's only optional.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    Checking Service just checks all the requirements and makes sure the documents are complete, not missing a thing and ready for the application (it may be postal or by personal appearance.) It is just an extra assistance for gathering the requirements.... [B] It's only optional. [/B]
    Aprilmaejon,

Everybody knows that the checking service checks the requirements etc etc
    but the OP is not asking about it, she is asking about the PEO.

The PEO checks all your documents and you normally get the decision on the same day, that is why you paid more for it.

Now, why would you pay a checking service and pay PEO at the same time to check your documents ??? to save money ? or to waste more money?

Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Aprilmaejon,

Everybody knows that the checking service checks the requirements etc etc
    but the OP is not asking about it, she is asking about the PEO.

The PEO checks all your documents and you normally get the decision on the same day, that is why you paid more for it.

Now, why would you pay a checking service and pay PEO at the same time to check your documents ??? to save money ? or to waste more money?
    Sars I was just asking her...besides on her previous thread, she have lots of queries regarding the ILR form and other requirements. She wasn't cramming but she's making sure that everything she have gathered would be good enough for the application. At first she wanted to do it by post...and because she was a bit unsure of her answers on her ILR form and other requirements, Terpe and I mentioned about her going for the checking service as they will help her sort things out for the application.

I also know that the PEO checks the documents ... but what if during her application, the PEO officer discovered that she missed one requirement? Or finds that her documents are not complete? She surely won't be able to get the result on that day as she has to come back home to get the missing requirement... unless she lives in the place where the PEO is located. What if not? What if it is 4 hours away to drive? Isn't it a waste of time and money to drive back and forth expecting she gets the result immediately but she can't because she missed something and that she has to send it to PEO to complete the application?

I'm sure that the PEOs always try their best to make every application very convenient and the pay to be worth it, but will they produce or provide some documents that you are lacking? Think about it and I hope that you can see my point...

If it is me, I will still pay the checking service to check my documents, most especially if I am not sure with what I have gathered...making sure that I don't miss anything, that I am submitting the correct documents. It is not wasting more money, it is using the money to make sure that the application won't get refused. Having the application refused due to lack of requirements is definitely a waste of money.

Thread Information