Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member myliitlehaven07's Avatar

Help please!! ILR advised plleaseee!!

Guys i need some help, am preparing all my documents for ILR oh well might i say about to finish sorting it all out.

Just need a quick questions please with regards to it. PHOTOS : Do i need to send recent photos of me and my husband like we did when i applied for my spouse visa?? BANK/SAVINGS: Do they need to be stamped by bank as well like for the spouse visa???

Also one question with the application form is: WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE YOU HUSBAND?? (something like that after the question; HOW often do you see your husband?) i see my husband everyday.. should i still then ans this question???

I dont mind sorting out all my papers but this settlement service is tempting me to take it, dont know why i feel nervous of this ILR :(

Quote Originally Posted by myliitlehaven07 View Post
    Guys i need some help, am preparing all my documents for ILR oh well might i say about to finish sorting it all out.

Just need a quick questions please with regards to it. PHOTOS : Do i need to send recent photos of me and my husband like we did when i applied for my spouse visa?? BANK/SAVINGS: Do they need to be stamped by bank as well like for the spouse visa???

Also one question with the application form is: WHEN DID YOU LAST SEE YOU HUSBAND?? (something like that after the question; HOW often do you see your husband?) i see my husband everyday.. should i still then ans this question???

I dont mind sorting out all my papers but this settlement service is tempting me to take it, dont know why i feel nervous of this ILR :(
    No photos needed..

Documents needed for ILR:

English Certificate
    Marriage Certificate
    Life in the UK Certificate
    Passports
    BRP
    Passport pictures (2 identical from you, 1 from your husband)
    3 months most recent pay slips, bank statements (from you and husband)---bank statements don't need to be stamped and signed by the bank not unless if you printed the statement off online....
    Proof of cohabitation letters spreading over 2 years...(from you and husband)
    Recent mortgage statement if there is...
    Small envelope for your passport pictures

I answered EVERYDAY on that question...
    The next question after that, I answered Today then date..

I utilised the checking service for my ILR application.. They will check all your documents and assist you in filling up your form.

FAB!! does it take ages to get the result???

FAB!! does it take ages to get the result???
    If postal, the lady said it will take more or less 3-4 months. If applying straight to the PEO, immediately on the day of application...

Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    If postal, the lady said it will take more or less 3-4 months. If applying straight to the PEO, immediately on the day of application...

PEO? is that applying in person??????

PEO? is that applying in person??????
    Public Enquiry Office... Yes applying in person.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    Public Enquiry Office... Yes applying in person.
    if i may take more of your time, can i also ask what you ans on this question : How long have you been living in a relationship?? does this mean LIVING IN TOGETHER in one place????? this does not mean the entire time of relationship isnt it?? so i should assume that it is when i start living here in UK???

There is also one question on the ILR asking how many years you have lived in UK? to apply for the ILR is 28days prior to your 2 years anniversary right????or should i apply for my ILR after my 2 year anniv? will it make it a diff???

There is also one question on the ILR asking how many years you have lived in UK? to apply for the ILR is 28days prior to your 2 years anniversary right????or should i apply for my ILR after my 2 year anniv? will it make it a diff???
    Doesn't make any difference.
    The very earliest you may apply is 28 days before your 2 years living in UK anniversary.
    The latest you can apply is Visa expiry.

Anytime between is fine

if i may take more of your time, can i also ask what you ans on this question : How long have you been living in a relationship?? does this mean LIVING IN TOGETHER in one place????? this does not mean the entire time of relationship isnt it?? so i should assume that it is when i start living here in UK???
    The lady from the checking service told me to answer that question..from the time the relationship started until present...mine is from April 2010 til now which is 4 years and 2 months.

Next question is from when you arrived in the UK to present...mine is from Dec 2011 til present which is 2 years and 6 months.

ohh fantastic!! better finish this now lol my house is all about paper clutter

i decided to do the checking service too!! my purse will be badly injured but i rather not wait and drive myself nuts!! thanks Terpe and April

There is also one question on the ILR asking how many years you have lived in UK?

Answer to that question is SINCE YOU ARRIVED IN THE UK until present... I arrived in the UK Dec 2011, so my answer was 2 years and 5 months..

to apply for the ILR is 28days prior to your 2 years anniversary right????

That's right!

or should i apply for my ILR after my 2 year anniv? will it make it a diff???

Don't do that.

ohh fantastic!! better finish this now lol my house is all about paper clutter

i decided to do the checking service too!! my purse will be badly injured but i rather not wait and drive myself nuts!! thanks Terpe and April
    Checking service is really worth going for!

We're on the same boat, I'm absolutely bankrupt for this month...

Thread Information