Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: VFS Tracking

Respected Member

VFS Tracking

Has anyone had any experience with the VFS tracking system? We paid the extra amount to have the text or email notifications on the status of the visa and as yet (almost 3 months) we have not had anything.

On the form it clearly says "updates are available free of charge on the VFS website" I seem to have trouble finding this part of the site where I can track the visa status.

A link to the form that states this can be found here:-

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippin...ion-140313.pdf

Thanks,

Daniel.

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    We also paid for the VFS tracking or SMS update for my daughter and sister's visa but none whatsoever updates at all. We also paid for two couriers for our documents to be returned but they only put it in one bag.

Because they've got a new system they are still getting round it so maybe that's the cause of no updates.

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with the VFS tracking system? We paid the extra amount to have the text or email notifications on the status of the visa and as yet (almost 3 months) we have not had anything.

On the form it clearly says "updates are available free of charge on the VFS website" I seem to have trouble finding this part of the site where I can track the visa status.

A link to the form that states this can be found here:-

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippin...ion-140313.pdf

Thanks,

Daniel.

This is the email that the VFS manager sent me last April 2,2014

Hi Jennifer,

That is due to the transition. VFS will no longer handle any information services including the tracking of application module.

That too shall disappear from our website tomorrow or Friday the latest. All info services shall be handled by the UKVI effective 1 April.

Best regards,

Sesyll

And another email earlier this morning:

Hi Jennifer,
    That is due to the transition. .VFS will no longer handle any information services including the tracking of application module.
    That too shall disappear from our website tomorrow or Friday the latest. .All info services shall be handled by the UKVI effective 1 April.
    Best regards,
    Sesyll

It means you cannot track your application to them, or ask any thing about your application status as UKVI has already its own customer service. I received an email from embassy saying my passport will be despatched and earlier this Monday I haven't received any notification from VFS but I still went there to check (I also paid for their SMS and email notification)

The man said my documents are not with them yet, so I clarified to him "so you will just text me or email me once my documents are ready to claim?"

The man said "no because we do not give notifications anymore"

I was like surprised and annoyed, told them that I availed their SMS and email notification and paid for it, he really apologised but they don't notify anymore, I was disappointed not because my documents aren't there yet, but the fact that they won't tell you if your documents are ready to claim even if you paid 150 PHP, asked him "why did you ask for 150 php then if you won't send me a text?" Again, he apologised and told me that they had system issues so they do not give notifications anymore, asked him again "don't you have any official email to the people whose passport are already here??" He said "no" and got my number, he will just personally text me.

But this 6PM, I received an email from them

Dear JENNIFER ,

The processed visa application for GWF reference number - ************ was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 6/9/2014 2:48 PM .

If a courier service was purchased from VFS, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

----------
    VFS Global: 45 Client Governments. 110 Countries of Operation. 1202 Visa Application Centres. Over 77 million applications processed. Figures as at 31 March, 2014.

So now I do not know who to believe in

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    I would follow the last email as that is the latest update from VFS. If you can try to ring them to see if your documents are already there or if your local then pay them a visit and try to get the documents back if they are all ready. Let us know then.

Email confusion etc maybe due to their new system, website etc. They might still be getting used to it and hasn't polished whats needed to be polished.

Hi Jen,

Sorry to say that I'm in the same boat, see here:-

http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/52678-Yes-or-No

As soon as I get an update I'll let you know

The trouble we have is that the office is a 4 hour bus ride away for Shey's niece

Hi, I actually don't have a problem with it anymore as it's obvious that they still notified me. I am just hoping that the employee misinformed me because it would be really hard to guess if the documents are ready to be claimed if they won't give notifications. Just really hoping he's wrong.

Didn't she avail delivery stuff? Well I would suggest that your partner has to give 3-4 days allowance after embassy's emaiso it would be sure that it's already in VFS. On embassy's email, it says that passports can be normally collected after 3 days (from the embassy's email) or give them a call before going to Makati.

Update as promised, we received this from VFS:-

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and immigrations international enquiry service. As I checked you application status, we can confirm that they received your application but it is still awaiting the assessment. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and immigrations international enquiry service. As I checked you application status, we can confirm that they received your application but it is still awaiting the assessment. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at

That's from UKVI, not from VFS.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post

I got that today also.

Thread Information