Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Waiting time after submitting extra evidences

Can anyone tell me how long I have to wait for a decision after submitting extra evidence requested by the Embassy?

I received an email from the Embassy on the 13th of May requesting my husband's tax return for 2013-2014..etc. by the 3rd of June 2014.

I submitted the tax return to the Embassy on the 19th of May via LBC post courier. However 3 weeks have passed since then and still I have received no decision.

I sent the Embassy an email on the 4th of June asking them if they have received the extra evidence I sent. But as yet no reply from them.

I wouldn't worry too much just yet.
    The Manila Hub doesn't work on the basis of responding to post as it arrives.

Your application would most likely have been placed on a 'work list' with a schedule to be worked sometime after 3rd June.
    I'd suggest to contact again later this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post

Your application would most likely have been placed on a 'work list' with a schedule to be worked sometime after 3rd June.

Hi Sir Terpe, This is the email I sent to deferrals team on the 5th and 9th of June.

Dear Sir/Madam,

With regards to the email your office sent me on the 13th of May 2014 requesting additional evidence of my sponsor's tax return 2013-14. This evidence was submitted to your office on the 19th of May 2014 by LBC post courier, yet I have still received no decision from your office. Could you please tell me if you have received the evidence? And also tell me if I am liable to receive a decision in the near future? As I am very concerned to the status of my application..

I still haven't received any reply from them. Can you advise me on what should be my next course of action please?

Quote Originally Posted by sherie View Post
    Hi Sir Terpe, This is the email I sent to deferrals team on the 5th and 9th of June.

Dear Sir/Madam,

With regards to the email your office sent me on the 13th of May 2014 requesting additional evidence of my sponsor's tax return 2013-14. This evidence was submitted to your office on the 19th of May 2014 by LBC post courier, yet I have still received no decision from your office. Could you please tell me if you have received the evidence? And also tell me if i am liable to receive a decision in the near future? As I am very concerned to the status of my application..

I still haven't received any reply from them. Can you advise me on what should be my next course of action please?
    Try this contact (hopefully she's still there )

Ms B Pastolero - Appeals and Correspondence Manager, Manila Visa Hub
    NE Asia/Australasia - International Operations and Visas
    UKVI British Embassy
    120 Upper McKinley Road
    McKinley Hill
    Taguig City 1634
    Metro Manila, Philippines

Try this contact (hopefully she's still there )

Ms B Pastolero - Appeals and Correspondence Manager, Manila Visa Hub
    NE Asia/Australasia - International Operations and Visas
    UKVI British Embassy
    120 Upper McKinley Road
    McKinley Hill
    Taguig City 1634
    Metro Manila, Philippines

How should I contact her? By post mail?

How much longer should I wait before contacting her?

How should I contact her? By post mail?
    Fax: +63 2 8582305
    Email: manilvisaenquiries@fco.gov.uk
    Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

How much longer should I wait before contacting her?
    Why not contact now? It'll surely help with your stress levels to know that a specific person should receive your request for confirmation of documentation receipt

If you have time to keep the forum updated it'll help those who follow in your path.

Why not contact now? It'll surely help with your stress levels to know that a specific person should receive your request for confirmation of documentation receipt

If you have time to keep the forum updated it'll help those who follow in your path.

Hi Sir Terpe I followed your advice and sent an email to manilavisaenquiries@fco.gov.uk and this is the automated reply I received. Not much help Im afraid.

Thank you for your email. Information about applying for a UK visa is on the UK visas and immigration website. Here you will find information on whether you need a visa, the requirements for each visa category, the cost, guidance on how to apply for your visa and a link to information on your nearest visa application centre. Should you need to ask a question about the visa application process or enquire about an ongoing application, you can contact our international visa enquiry service. Staff at our Embassy and visa application centres cannot help with visa enquiries.
    Please be advised that your email with regards to your general visa enquiry has not been forwarded and will be deleted. ...

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you

Any update on your application? We're the same, I submitted mine via post Im worried in case they lost or misplaced my documents.

sir terpe, is there a chance that the embassy may lost or misplaced the documents i sent?

Quote Originally Posted by alexis View Post
    sir terpe, is there a chance that the embassy may lost or misplaced the documents i sent?
    It's just the terrible waiting game. Nothing much you can do.
    If you feel so anxious then contact the Embassy.......but often their 'automated' replies just increase stress levels.

If you want to try out some unverified e-mail contact details:-

ECM.Manila@fco.gov.uk

Aileen.Cruz2@fco.gov.uk

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar
    What docs did u send to them via post?

I sent my sponsor's P60 2 weeks ago. Sir terpe and mike, is this waiting time normal after sending addtl. evidences? Or is this due to the embassy being busy at this time of the year?

I sent my sponsor's P60 2 weeks ago. Sir terpe and mike, is this waiting time normal after sending addtl. evidences? Or is this due to the embassy being busy at this time of the year?
    Did they ask for the original copy of p60? When my application was put on hold, they just need a scanned copy of the employment letter. I sent a scanned copy a week after they put my application on hold then after a week I got a call and email.
    Hope you will hear from them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    Did they ask for the original copy of p60? When my application was put on hold, they just need a scanned copy of the employment letter. I sent a scanned copy a week after they put my application on hold then after a week I got a call and email.
    Hope you will hear from them soon.
    Only scanned copy but i had to send it via post as my docs 11 pages. Strange coz u got an answer after a week, while me still waiting. :( Have u got ur visa yet?

Only scanned copy but i had to send it via post as my docs 11 pages. Strange coz u got an answer after a week, while me still waiting. :( Have u got ur visa yet?
    Why its 11 pages if its just p60. Yes got visa last week.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    Why its 11 pages if its just p60. Yes got visa last week.
    I dont know why, but its 11 pages. Congrats!

Does anyone know if this waiting timeis normal after sending addtl. evidences? Im waiting for almost 3 weeks now. :(

Does anyone know if this waiting timeis normal after sending addtl. evidences? Im waiting for almost 3 weeks now. :(
    It's normal.
    Your application would have added to another 'work list' to be continued.

I dont know why, but its 11 pages. Congrats!
    Its just one page for my sponsor's P60. Hope you will hear from them soon.....

hello ! do you have any updates regarding your visa application status, after you submit your extra evidence(s)? I logged mine on the 20th of May 2014. The following day, I received an automated email saying that they received my application. Dis 10th of july I received email from Manila Deferral team.. was said that my application falls to be refused solely because we do not meet the threshold requirement.. That :
    You will have to demonstrate evidence of sponsor’s employment for six continuous months before date of application in the form of bank statements, payslips and a letter of employment.

In the meantime, if by 31 July 2014, you submit any further information or document(s), it must relate directly to the reasons given above why you do not meet the income threshold requirement. It must also relate only to your circumstances, and / or those of your sponsor, as they were at the date of your application, or in the relevant period(s) prior to that date. If, on the basis of this further information or document(s), your application meets all the requirements of the Immigration Rules, a decision will be taken on your application and it will be granted. And then we gathered all of evidences that they need . I stated also that my fiancee is still on his career break from january 2013 up to now. And he will be back to his teaching on the 07 of August 2014. I already sent his P60, employment letter, bank statement, income, and etc...

Post Visa on hold . And still waiting after i sent our extra evidences.

Im still Waiting ...

Thread Information