Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Yes or No?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh I had a nice letter from my MP from the House of Commons on headed paper. He just said the rules are rules. They wont help you.

Quote Originally Posted by andy222 View Post
    Oh I had a nice letter from my MP from the house of commons on headed paper. He just said the rules are rules. They wont help you.
    Strange, last time I asked I had a full explanation both from the Home Office and the Clearance Officer in Manila, a Ms Lee and after examining the application I could see that mistakes had been made. This time I went through everything with Ivy with a fine tooth comb so I would have thought that that they will keep to their word and re-examine the application.

I'll keep you updated as to whether my MP does what she can

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    Strange, last time I asked I had a full explanation both from the Home Office and the Clearance Officer in Manila, a Ms Lee and after examining the application I could see that mistakes had been made. This time I went through everything with Ivy with a fine tooth comb so I would have thought that that they will keep to their word and re-examine the application.
    I'll keep you updated as to whether my MP does what she can
    I had a full explanation. Telling me what I already knew. I just answered you what the letter amounted to. Rules are rules and everybody has to obey them.

Thread Information