Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar

Confused!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got an email first at 12:30 PM from MANILVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk and it says that

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI"

And i got another email at 3:26 PM from visaapplicationalert@vfshelpline.com and says that

"A decision on your Visa application reference number: ACEB/260214/221330/1 has been made by the British Embassy.
    Your application has been received at the UK Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection."

I am now confused and worried about the outcome of my application. I dont know if its positive or not. Does anybody here can make it clear or had this same email?

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Looks like the first email was from British Embassy and the second one is from VFS informing you that you can collect your passport in VFS now

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    I've got an email first at 12:30 PM from MANILVisaInfo@fco.gov.uk and it says that

"Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI"

And i got another email at 3:26 PM from visaapplicationalert@vfshelpline.com and says that

"A decision on your Visa application reference number: ACEB/260214/221330/1 has been made by the British Embassy.
    Your application has been received at the UK Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection."

I am now confused and worried about the outcome of my application. I dont know if its positive or not. Does anybody here can make it clear or had this same email?
    Your visa has been approved mike Steve. No doubts for that....and READY TO BE COLLECTED.

Your visa will be despatched shortly.

What it says on the tin.
    Keith Driscoll - Administrator
    Managing Director, Win2Win Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    Looks like the first email was from British Embassy and the second one is from VFS informing you that you can collect your passport in VFS now
    She's right.

I've had the same two emails before for my visit visa.. The first one is from the ukvi and the second one is from vfs.. You are doing good. Don't be confused

OK Thank you so much. I was worried with the second email coz that is what it say when my visit visa was denied.

So can i collect it by tomorrow or i have to wait 3 days to collect it.

So can i collect it by tomorrow or i have to wait 3 days to collect it.
    You can collect it tomorrow as it says that the UK visa app centre has it already.

OK thanks

OK thanks
    You are very welcome and again...congratulations. Well done you!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    The message from VFS is just a standard message that the British Embassy has already made their decision and you can collect your documents. VFS has no idea whether it's been approved or not.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    The message from VFS is just a standard message that the British Embassy has already made their decision and you can collect your documents. VFS has no idea whether it's been approved or not.
    Thanks Rayna

I'm sure you're now very happy

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Thanks Rayna
    I bet your grinning from ear to ear!

Trusted Member
    Probably in shock.

Congratulations !

Congratulations.

I am very happy and had to do rushed booking to cebu as i was in surigao but when I went to VFS centre in cebu from the airport they told me that my documents are not there yet so I have to go back tomz.

I am very happy and had to do rushed booking to cebu as i was in surigao but when I went to VFS centre in cebu from the airport they told me that my documents are not there yet so I have to go back tomz.
    Didn't you give them an address to your place, they will just mail it to you.. Rather than flying here to Cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post
    Didn't you give them an address to your place, they will just mail it to you.. Rather than flying here to Cebu.
    I used to live in Cebu first quarter of the year but not good just staying in apartment waiting for the result of visa without doing anything so decided to go home in April in Surigao del Sur.

Are u in Cebu Baruk?

I used to live in cebu first quarter of the year but not good just staying in apartment waiting for the result of visa without doing anything so decided to go home in April in Surigao del Sur.

Are u in Cebu Baruk?
    Good morning, yes I am from Cebu. I am bored as well it's maybe because we are ready to leave and be with our partners for good eh

Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post
    Good morning yes I am from Cebu. I am bored as well it's maybe because we are ready to leave and be with our partners for good eh
    Where r u in cebu? I staying in Mactan. Did u get your visa already?

Where r u in cebu? I staying in Mactan . Did u get your visa already?
    I'm in Cebu city area.. I'm still waiting for my visa. Hopefully it will come soon now.

I have received two emails from UKVI, because I asked my status of my application using two different email addresses as I am also trying to see if my Yahoo email can get responses from UKVI, so they responded at the same time. First one sent to my yahoo saying that my application has not yet been assesed. The second email which was sent to my Iphone email says that my application has been processed and no decision made yet.

Now I do not know if I should believe these agents from UKVI.

I have received two emaisl from UKVI, because I asked my status of my application using two different email addresses as I am also trying to see if my Yahoo email can get responses from UKVI, so they responded at the same time. First one sent to my yahoo saying that my application has not yet been assesed. The second email which was sent to my Iphone email says that my application has been processed and no decision made yet.

How long have u been waiting?

Lodged mine 2nd of April 2014. Waiting is okay as long as it has the good news! Hihihihi.

Nah, they make me more confused with their replies, they're not much of a help really.

I have received two emaisl from UKVI, because I asked my status of my application using two different email addresses as I am also trying to see if my Yahoo email can get responses from UKVI, so they responded at the same time. First one sent to my yahoo saying that my application has not yet been assesed. The second email which was sent to my Iphone email says that my application has been processed and no decision made yet.

Remember it's a call centre.
    Those call handlers are not immigration advisors and can only respond based on their 'Guidance script' for what's deemed as common questions.

Not sure how much time they allocate for each request but probably not much.

In terms of application status it's either under process or it's decided.
    The enquiry centre will only ever be able to state 'under process'. Even VFS will never be told about a decision only that your application 'package' has been sent back to them as a decision has been made.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Remember it's a call centre.
    Those call handlers are not immigration advisors and can only respond based on their 'Guidance script' for what's deemed as common questions.

Not sure how much time they allocate for each request but probably not much.

In terms of application status it's either under process or it's decided.
    The enquiry centre will only ever be able to state 'under process'. Even VFS will never be told about a decision only that your application 'package' has been sent back to them as a decision has been made.
    I have asked them why they did give me two different emails, and the latest before from Manila UK Hub was from them saying that my application hasnt been processed, minutes after I received email from Manila Hub telling that my visa will be despatched shortly and I asked them again, this is their reply:

"Dear Applicant, Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration international enquiry service. We would like to inform you that, please follow the e-mail that you have received regarding the visa been dispatched, the reason being, our systems are facing technical issues, and that is the reason why the status we provided you is not the updated one. We hope that this has answered your query."

It's all good i think

My passport is on my hand now with the visa in it. It's worth the stres. lol A big thanks to this forum specially to Sir Terpe. I have to check now more info about CFO, is there a link here about it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information