Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some visa help

Oh well, ... Eddie ... if you would care to take a look under your username, you'll see that - at this precise moment in time - there're a couple of dark green reputation blobs (replacing the corresponding number of red ones which were there previously).

Then ... if you click on these green blobs you'll observe that it says ... and I quote:

"Cheshire Cheez will become famous soon enough"

's certainly true ... albeit it seems to me that, in the short time you've been among us, you've already succeeded in becoming infamous ... as in notorious!

Hmm ... ... is it any wonder ... ?

Banned
    I have no intention, nor inclination to try and maneuver myself and my posts to command green or red stickers.

I am here to seek advice and information, challenge people on an intellectual scale and throughout this whole process we shall all grow.

Plus, there is the salaciousness of this subject that brings people back for more. Sex is the most important aspect of our lives, we should all discuss it.

(Unfortunately) Neighbours with the footballers and their wags.
    Oh Cheshire Cheez, if I were you and I'm serious of getting visa help on this forum, I would create a new account after almost bragging of your bed hopping lifestyle. This forum is as clean as you could get, the people here are mostly BBC politically correct and not to mention the members here are happily married/together/engaged. So, this is not the place to parade your lifestyle which involves watching pingpong balls coming from a V. At 29, I have lived in Thailand, Egypt, USA and now in the UK and I have seen a lot at that age but I have not encountered a man as pea-sized brain and self-centered as you. Dear, maybe you could try (excuse me) converting into Islam, you can marry up to 4 wives actually 5, but you will have to divorce one of 4 before you can marry the 5th. I wish you good luck with your upcoming marriage, NOT!!! We're all prostitutes you know, some sell what's in between their legs, others between their ears.
    This wife.. has an amazing husband.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinaDiver View Post
    Oh Cheshire Cheez, if I were you and I'm serious of getting visa help on this forum, I would create a new account after almost bragging of your bed hopping lifestyle. This forum is as clean as you could get, the people here are mostly BBC politically correct and not to mention the members here are happily married/together/engaged. So, this is not the place to parade your lifestyle which involves watching pingpong balls coming from a V. At 29, I have lived in Thailand, Egypt, USA and now in the UK and I have seen a lot at that age but I have not encountered a man as pea-sized brain and self-centered as you. Dear, maybe you could try (excuse me) converting into Islam, you can marry up to 4 wives actually 5, but you will have to divorce one of 4 before you can marry the 5th. I wish you good luck with your upcoming marriage, NOT!!! We're all prostitutes you know, some sell what's in between their legs, others between their ears.
    Filipina diver..

Just noticed your location is in Cheshire too..
    I reckon if you two should ever bump into one another down
    the pub, you would both get on like a house on fire!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Cheez View Post
    I simply learned to say no. No to paying for wars I don't agree with. No to subsidising the lifestyles of people choosing not to work.

If we all stood up and said no and stopped paying our taxes, there would be a revolution. I alone cannot start a revolution, nor do I intend to. So an evolution of thought will have to do.
    How ridiculous and irresponsible ............ I bet that you are happy to make use of the NHS healthcare. It will serve you right when Revenue and Customs catches up with you and imposes penalties.

April, my lifestyle clearly causes you bother, this is because my way of living challenges what you believe about the world and I understand that.

How many on this board knows that the human penis is designed kind of like a plunger? Did you know that our penis has evolved to scoop out any sperm already inside the female vagina and men spurt sperm in 3 phases. Phase 1: The attacking sperm, designed to kill any other sperm inside the woman. Phase 2: The general worker sperm, these are the racers who try to get to the egg and fertilise it. Phase 3: A blocking chemical designed to protect the main spurt from attack from another male and his sperm.

In other words, we evolved competing with other males to impregnate a female. Monogamy is simply a human creation brought about by years of religious indoctrination.
    I am surprised at your age that you haven't learnt that the biggest sex organ is the BRAIN ....

Banned
    Full respect to Cheez for not responding like for like with some of insulting personal remarks on this thread.

I find his writing refreshingly honest--and different. also--I can empathise with a guy who has lost his kids in a break-up. Happens all too often in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie1958 View Post
    I am surprised at your age that you haven't learnt that the biggest sex organ is the BRAIN ....
    He is still a KID Rosie..and in the UK they said, LIFE STARTS AT 40.

I wouldn't say as much as I did before as there's no point of doing it at all. We'll just agree to disagree...in the end, he is what he is, what can we do?

Thanks anyway Cheshire Cheez for showing your real skin to us, not using a mask to cover your self up. Despite of this, I am and the rest of the women on this forum still won't agree with you as there's no such a thing as "other males competing to impregnate us", we are all monogamous....women here are clean and believed in the essence of HONESTY in a relationship. We love our husbands, so that work for us but since you are only marrying a girl for convenience, it won't matter to you at all.

...And just to make you aware,I wasn't challenge on how you live the world...I actually pity you for such a man you are..a man whose heart and brain is on the tip of his penis!

Anyway enough for this, good luck and enjoy your kiddy days, just wait for the consequence of how you behave right now until you reach the age of REGRETS.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    Full respect to Cheez for not responding like for like with some of insulting personal remarks on this thread.

I find his writing refreshingly honest--and different. also--I can empathise with a guy who has lost his kids in a break-up. Happens all too often in this country.
    Such attacks would get me nowhere, I've learned over years of arguments with clients and disgruntled customers that the best way to handle any conflict is calmly and thinking before you say anything.

I stand for a higher ideal, getting back to the nature of humanity, unhindered by obscure social constructs. My words threaten some people on here so it is entirely understandable that they would feel aggrieved as such.

Breaking up with my ex had to happen at some point, she was getting too comfortable and was trying to tell me what to do. I can't have anyone try to control me, it's just not who I am. Of course the irony is that Lek was my new squeeze in 2004 after 15 years in an appalling marriage with my first wife who had really let herself go. I thought life with Lek would be different but she too let herself go from the free spirited young woman in 2004, to a bitter and twisted woman in 2013.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post

I wouldn't say as much as I did before as there's no point of doing it at all. We'll just agree to disagree...in the end, he is what he is, what can we do?

Thanks anyway Cheshire Cheez for showing your real skin to us, not using a mask to cover your self up. Despite of this, I am and the rest of the women on this forum still won't agree with you as there's no such a thing as "other males competing to impregnate us", we are all monogamous....women here are clean and believed in the essence of HONESTY in a relationship. We love our husbands, so that work for us but since you are only marrying a girl for convenience, it won't matter to you at all.

...And just to make you aware,I wasn't challenge on how you live the world...I actually pity you for such a man you are..a man whose heart and brain is on the tip of his penis!

Anyway enough for this, good luck and enjoy your kiddy days, just wait for the consequence of how you behave right now until you reach the age of REGRETS.
    There is science behind what I'm saying.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar

-=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I wonder if some of the guys here would also help and give info to a Filipina who wants to get married to a British guy and say "I want to get married to my British BF and live in the UK. But I won't stop chatting up some guys in the dating sites because I can get more money from them and probably would eventually meet the better man."

I think not.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

There is science behind what I'm saying.

...are you HAPPY though? Feeling successful on what you do? Feeling self-actualised?

...you know what? there's a HAPPY MONOGAMOUS MARRIED WOMAN behind all these...even without basing on science and theories that you are talking about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    I wonder if some of the guys here would also help and give info to a Filipina who wants to get married to a British guy and say "I want to get married to my British BF and live in the UK. But I won't stop chatting up some guys in the dating sites because I can get more money from them and probably would eventually meet the better man."

I think not.
    Just because there is no sexual exclusivity within my life, that doesn't mean I get the other things from a relationship from off of a lady I spend an evening with.

I don't know about you, but imagine you suddenly won the lottery, you won an incredible amount of money (and this goes to everyone else reading this). Your husband says we can afford a chef now, you don't need to clean for me; is that cheating? Your husband says we can afford a cleaner now, you don't need to do any more housework; is that cheating? Your husband says that he is speaking with a therapist to help with his stress, so you don't need to be the barer of his inner demons any longer; is that cheating?

The answer to all of these is clearly no. So why would it be cheating if your husband had some sexual desires that required a woman who wasn't you, but paid for it?

Isn't it better he doesn't have a relationship with these other women, but uses their services instead?

When I go to Pattaya, I'm not looking for a relationship. When I go to Las Vegas, I'm not looking for a relationship. The relationship is my comfortable place to call home, but sometimes you just need to go out and play.

Banned
    ...are you HAPPY though? Feeling successful on what you do? Feeling self-actualised?

...you know what? there's a HAPPY MONOGAMOUS MARRIED WOMAN behind all these...even without basing on science and theories that you are talking about.
    Happiness is like the wind, it comes and goes.

I'm happy on a sunny day, eating an ice cream. I'm happy bouncing on the waves in a speedboat on the way to the Phi Phi islands and I'm happy falling asleep in a hotel room with a beautiful woman on each arm after an amazing night of sex.

.... So why would it be cheating if your husband had some sexual desires that required a woman who wasn't you, but paid for it?

Isn't it better he doesn't have a relationship with these other women, but uses their services instead?
    Somewhat pointless question as it depends on the sort of partner and relationship you have.
    If one of the couple thinks it's 'cheating' then it is.

If there are no more comments about visa it's better to close this thread and start a new one ......

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Somewhat pointless question as it depends on the sort of partner and relationship you have.
    If one of the couple thinks it's 'cheating' then it is.

If there are no more comments about visa it's better to close this thread and start a new one ......
    Best to delete this thread...

His name is famous here for having such an intellectual mind BUT TWISTED...and women here perhaps won't give him any help on the visa...

Just because there is no sexual exclusivity within my life, that doesn't mean I get the other things from a relationship from off of a lady I spend an evening with.

I don't know about you, but imagine you suddenly won the lottery, you won an incredible amount of money (and this goes to everyone else reading this). Your husband says we can afford a chef now, you don't need to clean for me; is that cheating? Your husband says we can afford a cleaner now, you don't need to do any more housework; is that cheating? Your husband says that he is speaking with a therapist to help with his stress, so you don't need to be the barer of his inner demons any longer; is that cheating?

The answer to all of these is clearly no. So why would it be cheating if your husband had some sexual desires that required a woman who wasn't you, but paid for it?

When I go to Pattaya, I'm not looking for a relationship. When I go to Las Vegas, I'm not looking for a relationship. The relationship is my comfortable place to call home, but sometimes you just need to go out and play.
    What about your Mrs? Does she/will she have equal rights like a local call boy for a bit of fun after getting a bit bored of you every other night?
    I`m not trying to be sarky.. A genuine question.
    A guy I once worked with admitted to us that he and his Mrs were part of a swinger group. There were pretty strict rules in regards honesty etc and he made out that he was happy with the arrangement.. The problems started when we started the country wide shop fitting contracts...He was constantly on his mobile checking up on her.. He said that he trusted her but I dont think he did..
    The marriage was doomed and the experiment went pear shaped once his Mrs had fallen for one of the other married men.. He was pretty much inconsolable.
    A proper train wreck that was.

well if your that honest on here and I hope you don't lie on any visa application, you can pretty much any visa goodbye, one of the few reasons they can refuse a family permit is , if they think the relationship is not genuine and its a Marriage of convenience', a sham or it's not a durable’ relationship.

have you sponsored anyone before for a visa
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    What about your Mrs? Does she/will she have equal rights like a local call boy for a bit of fun after getting a bit bored of you every other night?
    I`m not trying to be sarky.. A genuine question.
    A guy I once worked with admitted to us that he and his Mrs were part of a swinger group. There were pretty strict rules in regards honesty etc and he made out that he was happy with the arrangement.. The problems started when we started the country wide shop fitting contracts...He was constantly on his mobile checking up on her.. He said that he trusted her but I dont think he did..
    The marriage was doomed and the experiment went pear shaped once his Mrs had fallen for one of the other married men.. He was pretty much inconsolable.
    A proper train wreck that was.
    Wouldn't have an issue if Angela went for a massage and got a happy ending if that's what you're asking.

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    well if your that honest on here and I hope you don't lie on any visa application, you can pretty much any visa goodbye, one of the few reasons they can refuse a family permit is , if they think the relationship is not genuine and its a Marriage of convenience', a sham or it's not a durable’ relationship.

have you sponsored anyone before for a visa
    I kind of sponsored Lek for her visa. It's all a bit complicated, but I got her employed through a friend some years back in a position that granted a visa. Though I think the rules have changed since.

closed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information