Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some visa help

Banned

Some visa help

Hi everyone

I've met a lady in Manila some months ago and plan to bring her to the UK to get married and I know pretty much what is needed to get her here; but there might be some issues I need help with.

Would the EEA visa be easier than the British spouse visa?

I don't plan on marrying in the Philippines so can we marry in Europe?

I have an ex girlfriend who I never married, she is chasing me for money because we had some kids together. Could this be an issue with our application?

Also, if we marry outside the Philippines am I right to think that the marriage isn't recognised in the Philippines?

Cheers

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Cheez View Post
    Hi everyoneI have an ex girlfriend who I never married, she is chasing me for money because we had some kids together. Could this be an issue with our application?Eddie
    This will not affect your application, but it will affect your future with your new squeeze if you don't get it sorted properly. Why shouldn't you look after/pay for your children? Any Filipina would like to see you as responsible and a good father before you marry them, so I think this is a first priority before you get married.
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Banned
    My intended Filipina doesn't know about my past and won't know about my past if I have any say in the matter.

My ex cheated on me and that bloke moved in with her, so he can pay for the upkeep of that household now.

Besides, I run a few businesses but I've tied all that up, officially I earn less than £120 a week so my ex doesn't stand a chance on getting her hands on my earnings. This is why I intend to go for the EEA visa because I can live in Spain for a year or so before moving back.

I also think I need to get a move on before the next election because I think we will be leaving the EU soon.

What nationality are you?

I'm not sure if EEA visa is much easier than a UK fiancé visa...

For UK VISA:

She can come over using fiancé visa to UK then you two can marry in the UK within 6 months then apply for (FLR) further leave to remain as a spouse after getting married.

The thing with the UK visa, there's a financial requirement that the sponsor or you should earn at least £18600 a year. If you earn more than that and still supporting your kids, no problem at all.

I got married first here in the UK, then I reported my UK marriage to the registry of marriage in the Philippines. When I came back to Philippines, checked my marital status, it said that I am married. So that means marriage in the UK is recognisable in the Philippines (probably because I reported it? If not, I'm not pretty sure what would it be).
    Do you not want it to be recognised in the Philippines for some personal reasons?

Anyway, about EEU visa, ask the other members here, Terpe might be able to give you some informations about that....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    What nationality are you?

I'm not sure if EEA visa is much easier than a UK fiancé visa...

For UK VISA:

She can come over using fiancé visa to UK then you two can marry in the UK within 6 months then apply for (FLR) further leave to remain as a spouse after getting married.

The thing with the UK visa, there's a financial requirement that the sponsor or you should earn at least £18600 a year. If you earn more than that and still supporting your kids, no problem at all.

I got married first here in the UK, then I reported my UK marriage to the registry of marriage in the Philippines. When I came back to Philippines, checked my marital status, it said that I am married. So that means marriage in the UK is recognisable in the Philippines (probably because I reported it? If not, I'm not pretty sure what would it be).
    Do you not want it to be recognised in the Philippines for some personal reasons?

Anyway, about EEU visa, ask the other members here, Terpe might be able to give you some informations about that....
    I am British but half Spanish, so the EEA visa would work.

As for the Philippines, I've been told they don't allow divorce. I've just come out of a car crash of a relationship so if my current one becomes a wreck then I don't want to be stuck in it. And every year I like to go on a lads holiday with my mates, we tend to go places like Pattaya in Thailand or Angeles city in the Philippines, I don't want my current squeeze to think she can make a complaint to the Philippine authorities as I know they consider Adultery a crime over there.

My intended Filipina doesn't know about my past and won't know about my past if I have any say in the matter.

My ex cheated on me and that bloke moved in with her, so he can pay for the upkeep of that household now.

What a great basis for a new relationship!!! I hope she learns just what sort of person you are. How disgusting that you can not want anything to do with your children, no matter what the circumstances. To be honest I don't feel that I want to give you any advice on getting your innocent girlfriend here, because as soon as she finds out what a cad you are she will leave you faster than a flash of lightning
    If you want your dreams to come true ...... first you have to wake up

Banned
    That's your opinion, but we men are by nature suffering through monogamy. It isn't natural and you know this in your heart.

As for my kids, when they get older I will sort them out but I won't be putting money in the hands of my ex whilst they are under 18. I told her to go on the pill after our second child and she was too lazy to, so it's her own fault she has 5 children to look after.

And if Angela (my Filipina) chooses to move on, then I too will move on.

As for the Philippines, I've been told they don't allow divorce. I've just come out of a car crash of a relationship so if my current one becomes a wreck then I don't want to be stuck in it. And every year I like to go on a lads holiday with my mates, we tend to go places like Pattaya in Thailand or Angeles city in the Philippines, I don't want my current squeeze to think she can make a complaint to the Philippine authorities as I know they consider Adultery a crime over there.

Not sure whether you mean to or not, but you come across as a complete and utter cock

You 'officially' earn less than £120 a week, in other words you're screwing the tax man.

Your ex cheated on you but you think it's perfectly acceptable to go on a lads holiday to Pattaya or Angeles City (visiting museums are you )

Pot..............Kettle

Besides, I run a few businesses but I've tied all that up, officially I earn less than £120 a week so my ex doesn't stand a chance on getting her hands on my earnings.

Keeping your dark side from your gf ey? Why you bringing her to the UK and planning to marry her???... If you really love her and if your intentions for her are real why take her rights away to know a part of you?

No doubts that you wanted the marriage not to be recognisable in the Philippines as it sounds like you two won't last long.

And you're not supporting your children neither?! What an irresponsible father you are!!!....or wait wait, before I'll say that, what's your reason for not supporting your kids? It's not their fault if the mother cheated on you. Don't put the blame on them for goodness sake KID!

And every year I like to go on a lads holiday with my mates, we tend to go places like Pattaya in Thailand or Angeles city in the Philippines, I don't want my current squeeze to think she can make a complaint to the Philippine authorities as I know they consider Adultery a crime over there.
    You got your one hell of a futuristic thinking there KID, but you really sounds like you need to man up a bit more before taking a woman with you in a married life. Don't take a girl with you into marriage if only you will make her life miserable in here, away from her loved ones while you are having fun with your mates, spending money for holidays every year and not considering that you got kids whom you should really be giving support in the first place! Wake up man!!! A woman also is not just a red shirt that you can use then throw away when your done with it!!! If you are not ready to commit, don't commit! If you want many women in your life, go and f*** all the prosti in Thailand but don't you dare making one decent woman's life in hell just because you aren't contented for just only one. You s***! No wonder why your ex cheated on you as maybe you have been cheating on her first...

I wish you won't get any help from any members here. You don't deserve it as your intentions for that innocent Filipina is obviously not genuine at all! Very questionable indeed!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I do hope your current gf won't be able to go with you in the UK or anywhere else for that matter. She will get hurt in the end. What a great way to start a relationship with her..FULL OF LIES! I wouldn't be offering any help to an hole like you. I hope others won't too.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    I do hope your current gf won't be able to go with you in the UK or anywhere else for that matter. She will get hurt in the end. What a great way to start a relationship with her..FULL OF LIES! I wouldn't be offering any help to an hole like you. I hope others won't too.
    I'm with you Rayn!

You got your one hell of a futuristic thinking there KID, but you really sounds like you need to man up a bit more before taking a woman with you in a married life. Don't take a girl with you into marriage if only you will make her life miserable in here, away from her loved ones while you are having fun with your mates, spending money for holidays every year and not considering that you got kids whom you should really be giving support in the first place! Wake up man!!!
    ... well said, April ... if I may say so!

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar

Haha holiday with the lads in Pattaya and Angeles? Are you still clean? Why don't you get a woman from those places then? Or.... If you want to change for your current gf, I hope you are ready to give up those "dirty" (I think) holidays. It is not too late to change and my only advice is to sort your life first before you get a partner, you will just make her life miserable

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Forget having a woman at all, a married man shouldn't even think about going out with his mates anywhere!

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    And funny this man is already thinking of divorce. Tsk tsk go to POF lol

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Parnham View Post
    a married man shouldn't even think about going out with his mates anywhere!
    Not unless if the man is gay or bi......

He can still go out with his mates but with his wife and his mates' partners Or maybe with his mates in a rare occasion not every year . on a dirty holiday...

Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    And funny this man is already thinking of divorce. Tsk tsk go to POF lol
    Exactly! And they're not even married yet...such a t***!

I don't think this is going the way the OP intended

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Exactly! And they're not even married yet...such a t***!
    Someone ought to tip his girlfriend off and show her what he's said on this Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    And funny this man is already thinking of divorce. Tsk tsk go to POOF lol
    Hmm ... ... whatever else he may be, Jen ... I don't think he's a poof somehow.

My ex cheated on me and that bloke moved in with her......
    A happy woman/girlfriend/wife could never cheat.

Judging on your post, you are not a good bf nor be a good husband. Why take care of your kids later when you can take care or provide for them NOW?

You have wasted money for those places? Which we all know why men go there coz of those "red lights"! Your ex cheated on you coz you been ....... around you ....! And you want to drag this new gf of yours to be with you in uk? Without even telling her the truth?

Do you have any idea how long it is to wait for the visa? It takes a lot of patience, love and Trust for both of you to wait that long.. I bet you will be tired of waiting then and you will have another reason for you to break up with your gf...nah!

Don't waste your time and your gf's time.. Just jerk off or might as well go to hell!!

Cheers!!!!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    I don't think this is going the way the OP intended
    Hahahahaha...He made a mistake joining and posting in this forum! What an I hope his girlfriend can find the real him SOON to save her from pain and heartaches. She doesn't deserve to be with this guy.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

I was wondering why he's got some red bits below his name, he he. Feel sorry for the Pinay gf, no woman deserve such a despicable man.

Banned
    Wow, such hate for my choice of lifestyle. But each to their own and I respect all of your opinions, even if you don't respect mine. I have a thick skin so I'm okay.

Just to clarify, I've provided a house for my ex and kids, fully paid and no mortgage. I have money tucked away to pay for my kids to go to university when they are older, but for now I won't allow my ex to profit from me any more.

There was also a comment about my taxes, which is a fair comment. But I disagree with allowing my hard earned money to be squandered on wars I disagree with, healthcare for people I don't know and a plethora of big government spending programs I did not consent to.

As for Angela, I am keeping an open mind on the future. As she might bore of me, or I might bore of her in years to come (get a younger model) so I don't want to be tied down too much.

But can I get an EEA visa and marry in say Spain or Italy?

.......But can I get an EEA visa and marry in say Spain or Italy?
    No you cannot.

You'll need to get a Plan B

Wow, such hate for my choice of lifestyle. But each to their own and I respect all of your opinions, even if you don't respect mine. I have a thick skin so I'm okay.

Just to clarify, I've provided a house for my ex and kids, fully paid and no mortgage. I have money tucked away to pay for my kids to go to university when they are older, but for now I won't allow my ex to profit from me any more.

There was also a comment about my taxes, which is a fair comment. But I disagree with allowing my hard earned money to be squandered on wars I disagree with, healthcare for people I don't know and a plethora of big government spending programs I did not consent to.

As for Angela, I am keeping an open mind on the future. As she might bore of me, or I might bore of her in years to come (get a younger model) so I don't want to be tied down too much.

But can I get an EEA visa and marry in say Spain or Italy?
    WOW? Are you really fascinated for such hatred you received from us for your choice of lifestyle? Which of your lifestyle you think we hated the most? Any idea?
    In case you do not know yet, you as person is not worthy for a respect as you are full of craps and a perfect walking dictionary for a one big n!

You provided a house yeah?, hello?! wakey wakey! It is your obligation Mister, not just a responsibility to your family (ex ey? and kids!) soooooo please don't be too proud trying to brag and nag that thing to us only to excuse or justify yourself from not taking the whole responsibility to your kids! They are yours from the day they were conceived, and based on what you said, you have tucked away some money for their university fees when they get older, you are actually only taking one point of the responsibility of a father to a child. I'll take that you have no plans neither to bring them here in the UK or Europe, wherever.. as you only want to start supporting them when they reach the age of 18 which will be harder for them to be petitioned as your children in the UK or EEA, in addition to that, they might no longer know you or worst disown you as their father when that time comes. A child needs a father in their growing up years not only on their younger adult years Mister....and supporting them on their college life wouldn't make you a good father neither. Didn't it cross your mind? Maybe not because you are such a d***! If your only reason for not supporting your children is your ex who might take advantage of your financial support then forget about that for goodness sake, think about your children, they should be your first priority not your hatred to your ex nor your dirty holiday yearly with your mates. How about your kids, don't they deserve to have a holiday with you? Spending a nice father and child type of a holiday somewhere? It would have been nice for them to cherish.. Or aren't they as important as your mates or yourself? You are so selfish you know...such a selfish man. I feel very sorry for your kids. I don't want to judge you but I can't resist it, most especially that innocent children are involved in a situation and the idea of you being as their father makes my blood boil.

I am a Filipina and a a foreigner to the UK, and there's a lot of us here but we all pay taxes. We also work so hard and get small pay after some tax deductions but we are not bothered so much that the taxes we pay benefits other people in the UK, (we could have done with paying taxes for our people in the Philippines to benefit from it but that is not happening) because we are not that severely SELFISH like you...you love nobody other than yourself and yourself and yourself.

You are boring indeed because you only love yourself....and women for you are like a red shirt, you can wear it until you are sick of it! Shame on you!You are hideous. You don't deserve to be love, cared nor respected! I can't believe someone like you exist!

I am a Filipina and a a foreigner to the UK, and there's a lot of us here but we all pay taxes. We also work so hard and get small pay after some tax deductions but we are not bothered so much that the taxes we pay benefits other people in the UK, (we could have done with paying taxes for our people in the Philippines to benefit from it but that is not happening) because we are not that severely SELFISH like you...you love nobody other than yourself and yourself and yourself.

You are boring indeed because you only love yourself....and women for you are like a red shirt, you can wear it until you are sick of it! Shame on you!You are hideous. You don't deserve to be love, cared nor respected! I can't believe someone like you exist!
    Very well said, let's hope she sees through him.
    Mick.

(Unfortunately) Neighbours with the footballers and their wags.
    I'm sure the people who replied on your thread are not jealous of your lifestyle. We simply think you're too thick skin or better yet an to take pride of your 'lifestyle'. There is nothing to be jealous of of your life my dear. Are you really that ugly or desperate to consider going to Pattaya or Angeles?
    This wife.. has an amazing husband.

You provided a house yeah?, hello?! wakey wakey! It is your obligation Mister, not just a responsibility to your family (ex ey? and kids!) soooooo please don't be too proud trying to brag and nag that thing to us only to excuse or justify yourself from not taking the whole responsibility to your kids! They are yours from the day they were conceived, and based on what you said, you have tucked away some money for their university fees when they get older, you are actually only taking one point of the responsibility of a father to a child. I'll take that you have no plans neither to bring them here in the UK or Europe, wherever.. as you only want to start supporting them when they reach the age of 18
    To be fair..You are making assumptions without knowing the full details..

He did say that his wife cheated on him and moved her BF into his family house..

That in itself is a tough situation as there is a very good chance that any child support sent by him would go towards the BF`s Tanduay fund (and others)..

Who`s to say that the kids are his at all?? It might be that his wife was cheating on him from day one or even before??? Who knows?

Unless this guy is prepared to tell all then I`m staying well out of it..

It's none of my business..

You're thick as ****! Spending time and money to your so called 'lifestyle' whilst you can spend that on your kids! You are an irresponsible ****! People like you gets into my nerve. You need to grow up and be a Man! Be a father to your kids.

Moderator note:

No personal attacks.. Attack post, not poster.

Do not circumvent swear filter.

(except in Fred's joke thread)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information