Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Check list of supporting documents

Well it has been a very long stressful road but In One weeks time I will be flying out to the Phili , I think now I have gathered all documents I need to support my Wifes spouse visa application , the only thing we are sweating on is her English test which is on 7th June ,after the one was cancelled and then Monera passed out in her exam after being ill the previous few days . She has been told the results will be available 10 days after her test so with a positive outcome we should be applying for her visa while I am there .We Just hope and pray there will be no sting in the tail. I have seen a check list of documents before on here somewhere but I cannot find it now when I need to look !!! I just want to double check I have gathered everything required to take out with me . Any help would be gratefully appreciated in locating this check list or if someone could advise what they submitted .
    And do I need to photo copy everything that is submitted ?
    Many Thanks
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by mick foreman View Post
    Well it has been a very long stressful road but In One weeks time I will be flying out to the Phili , I think now I have gathered all documents I need to support my Wifes spouse visa application , the only thing we are sweating on is her English test which is on 7th June ,after the one was cancelled and then Monera passed out in her exam after being ill the previous few days . She has been told the results will be available 10 days after her test so with a positive outcome we should be applying for her visa while I am there .We Just hope and pray there will be no sting in the tail. I have seen a check list of documents before on here somewhere but I cannot find it now when I need to look !!! I just want to double check I have gathered everything required to take out with me . Any help would be gratefully appreciated in locating this check list or if someone could advise what they submitted .
    And do I need to photo copy everything that is submitted ?
    Many Thanks
    Mick
    Check this out http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....visa+checklist

Yes, you will need to photocopy everything then submit both original and photocopied documents. Good luck for your future application...

So I need a copy of all chat logs and all photos that we submit along with the other documents ?

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Hope everything goes well Mick, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mick foreman View Post
    So I need a copy of all chat logs and all photos that we submit along with the other documents ?
    No need to have photocopies from your chat logs and photos, just the ones that are originals!

Goodluck

Lay

Thread Information