Oh well, here's some coffee tips for anyone who gives a stuff

Currently, and this is my personal experience:

Asda have a range called "taste the difference". Don't believe it's special - it ain't - it's just marketing really.
They have though a taste the difference ground coffee range, and one of these is Ethiopian. Well, it's frankly one of the best I've tasted, and tastes like a very good coffee house product. I wouldn't bother really with the others. Not expensive either - £2.50 a bag.

Now this is hit and miss, because they might have run out already, but if you are near a Home Bargains, there's something amazing in the coffee stock there at the moment. They are selling for £2.00 a bag, Taylors Rwandan coffee.
Yes I hadn't heard of that either - Rwandan coffee for goodness sake! At that price though I thought I'd give it a bash.
Soon as I opened it, I got this strange smell - and it's like no coffee I've ever smelled before. I just can't describe that smell.
The taste - there's no bitterness at all, and it's again not like any coffee I can describe. Taste this stuff and you might not be able to drink other coffee again, I've just opened a new packet of a different coffee, and it's like drinking quinine after the Rwandan stuff.
Comes in a bronze coloured packet if you're interested. Depends if you have a Home Bargains near you though.

Cue someone else trying it and posting they think it tastes like dried elephant dung