Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Talking My heartfelt gratitude to all of you!

Hiyahhh., I've been here in the UK for nearly 3 months now on a tourist visa. Going back to the Philippines in July. I can say that this won't be possible without you guys,. From day 1, when we start to gather all necessary information on how to acquire a tourist visa, until the day before I flew over here, this is the only forum and site that I can say, gave us a BIG help and answer all the questions that is in the back of our head.. It only took less than 1 week when I got my tourist visa. By following step by step instructions, and learning from someone's experiences, for sure you're on the right track and you will never go wrong.. To Sir Terpe, thank you for not getting tired of reading and answering all our queries, for giving relevant information, and for being an admirable person.

And to all moderators and users who do the same, thank you, thank you, thank you..

We will surely rely here once again next year for my Spouse Visa..

As I am contemplating how this Site helps me and my fiance in the past, I believe that I owe loads of my knowledge here in regards of so many different things. Two races have different beliefs and culture but still here we are helping each other back.

I am very pleased to inform you that my Fiance and I are getting married here in the Philippines on 23 April 2015. and he's coming back over here again for 3 weeks on 29 October for Actual "pamamanhikan" although he already ask permission to my family if he could marry me over Skype, he still wants to do it on a proper way.

I may seldom get online here because of busy schedule but I will never forget this Site.

Hi Rhosalie,

Glad to learn your wonderful news and congratulations to you both on your wedding next April.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rhosalie View Post
    As I am contemplating how this Site helps me and my fiance in the past, I believe that I owe loads of my knowledge here in regards of so many different things. Two races have different beliefs and culture but still here we are helping each others back.

I am very pleased to inform you that my Fiance and I are getting married here in the Philippines on 23 April 2015. and he's coming back over here again for 3 weeks on 29 October for Actual "pamamanhikan" although he already ask permission to my family if he could marry me over Skype, he still wants to do it on a proper way.

I may seldom get online here because of busy schedule but I will never forget this Site.
    Well said Rhosalie, very nice comment also congratulations on your upcoming wedding and good luck for the future!

Hello Sir Terpe

Thank you for the warm greetings! we have learned so much from you.. Hopefully everything will fall into right paces in regards of the preparation especially with the documents. Fiance booked an appointment to the British embassy on Friday (Oct 31) for his affidavit. We also want to know if we should get it now or early next year. Fiance is planning to come over here again by January or February.. As far as we know, CNI is only valid for 90 days and the marriage license is valid for 120 days., we don't know yet if its okei that the CNI is no longer valid on April 23 (Wedding date) as long as it is valid when we apply for the marriage license.. What do you reckon about this Sir Terpe? Thanks in advance

Hello Sir Terpe

Thank you for the warm greetings! we have learned so much from you.. Hopefully everything will fall into right paces in regards of the preparation especially with the documents. Fiance booked an appointment to the British embassy on Friday (Oct 31) for his affidavit. We also want to know if we should get it now or early next year. Fiance is planning to come over here again by January or February.. As far as we know, CNI is only valid for 90 days and the marriage license is valid for 120 days., we don't know yet if its okei that the CNI is no longer valid on April 23 (Wedding date) as long as it is valid when we apply for the marriage license.. What do you reckon about this Sir Terpe? Thanks in advance

HI Michael

Thank you! I Really appreciate your warm greetings.. By the way my Fiance is from Derbyshire as well..

Thread Information