Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deckard97f View Post
    Do you think this English exam will apply to minors?
    My step children are aged 14 and 17, we applied on the 11th March and still not heard anything

Thankss
    Hi there Deckard, me and my daughter applied March 20, she's 8..I don't think they require IELTS from a minor. Still waiting as well. Pls update when you've heard something from them and I will do as well. Salamat po.

Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post
    Hi there Deckard, me and my daughter applied March 20, she's 8..I don't think they require IELTS from a minor.
    Only for those over 18
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Just got this email

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

I think that's a yes, my wife is not sure.

Just got this email

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

It IS indeed ... congratulations!

Just got this email

I think that's a yes, my wife is not sure
    Ohh congrats in advance! When did your wife lodged her visa? How long she's been waiting?

Just got this email

I also think it's a yes .................so many congratulations

Strictly speaking don't open the champagne until the passport with visa is in the hand.

But I've never known anyone here get that message and not receive the visa.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Just got this email

Congratulations, another step forward!

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Just got this email

Did your wife take TOEIC exam from Hopkins? If not, what kind of exam did she take?

Seriously, I want to hear someone who took TOEIC exam and got visa approved. Haaaay agony

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Just got this email

That's a YES! Congrats!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thread Information