Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aprilmaejon View Post
    12 weeks from the date of application which was the 28th of February.
    Always good to learn such info ......thanks.

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    My friend got her docs, passport with the visa in it today. :-)
    Did she also take TOEIC exam? My gosh, that TOEIC exam certificate is making me nervous. I hope they won't take it against us. I submitted my application april 2 2014, days before they announced that they will no longer accept TOEIC.

Did she take the TOEIC exam Aprilmae?

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi Terpe, good day! I'm new here and been seacrhing for information about how to get the EEA family permit. I have read you have knowledge about it. Could you help me please? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    Did she also take TOEIC exam? My gosh, that TOEIC exam certificate is making me nervous. I hope they won't take it against us. I submitted my application april 2 2014, days before they announced that they will no longer accept TOEIC.

She took IELTS...not TOEIC I'm afraid.

No news yet.

Do you think this English Exam will apply to minors?

My step children are aged 14 and 17, we applied on the 11th March and still not heard anything

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deckard97f View Post
    Do you think this English exam will apply to minors?
    My step children are aged 14 and 17, we applied on the 11th March and still not heard anything

Thankss
    Hi there Deckard, me and my daughter applied March 20, she's 8..I don't think they require IELTS from a minor. Still waiting as well. Pls update when you've heard something from them and I will do as well. Salamat po.

Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post
    Hi there Deckard, me and my daughter applied March 20, she's 8..I don't think they require IELTS from a minor.
    Only for those over 18
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Just got this email

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

I think that's a yes, my wife is not sure.

Just got this email

Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI

This is an automated message. Please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered.

It IS indeed ... congratulations!

Just got this email

I think that's a yes, my wife is not sure
    Ohh congrats in advance! When did your wife lodged her visa? How long she's been waiting?

Just got this email

I also think it's a yes .................so many congratulations

Strictly speaking don't open the champagne until the passport with visa is in the hand.

But I've never known anyone here get that message and not receive the visa.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Just got this email

Congratulations, another step forward!

Just got this email

Did your wife take TOEIC exam from Hopkins? If not, what kind of exam did she take?

Seriously, I want to hear someone who took TOEIC exam and got visa approved. Haaaay agony

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Just got this email

That's a YES! Congrats!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thank you all.

Sorry the visa's are for my stepkids my wife is already here in the UK with me

She believes that we can't book the flights yet as they must register with the CFO Commission on Filipinos overseas and then to attend peer counselling program to help adjustment to new environment.

Is this true? Anybody have any experience of this, how long it takes, cost etc?

BTW The kids applied on the 11th March

I sent them an email yesterday, so not sure if it gave them a kick up the .... or just coincidence

Many thanks

Deck

Thank you all.

She believes that we can't book the flights yet as they must register with the CFO Commission on Filipinos overseas and then to attend peer counselling program to help adjustment to new environment.

Deck
    's normally the procedure for Filipinos going to live abroad either long-term or permanently, Deck.

There again ... ... I'm not sure how (or to what extent) this ruling applies to youngsters under the age of eighteen, but I'm sure someone here who's been in this position will confirm.

Is this true? Anybody have any experience of this, how long it takes, cost etc?

Deck
    Open the link below, this will answer your questions about CFO.
    http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?opti...ion&Itemid=833

Hi all��it's Monday and it's working day..hopefully we will get the good news that we've been waiting for..I'm so dying to be with my man.... Gob Bless us all..Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post
    Hi all��it's Monday and it's working day..hopefully we will get the good news that we've been waiting for..I'm so dying to be with my man.... Gob Bless us all..Good luck!
    That's right Baruk! God bless us all ..hope we can hear this week ..fingers crossed!!

Hi guys! Has anyone here got their settlement/spouse visa in 2 months time? We applied 2 months ago and now still waiting. We know it can take up to 3 months so we are not worried. But just wondering if anyone has received visa in 2 months or maybe just a bit more or less? A part of me is hoping I would receive mine very soon and not have to wait for the end of the 3rd month. Oh can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by DAnn View Post
    Hi guys! Has anyone here got their settlement/spouse visa in 2 months time? We applied 2 months ago and now still waiting. We know it can take up to 3 months so we are not worried. But just wondering if anyone has received visa in 2 months or maybe just a bit more or less? A part of me is hoping I would receive mine very soon and not have to wait for the end of the 3rd month. Oh can't wait!
    Yeah, I know quite few who got their spousal/fiancé visa in 2 months or less. Me myself got mine in less than a month...

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DAnn View Post
    My wife exactly 8 weeks or 40 working days and she was 26 weeks pregnant at time of application.

Phew very short notice - she just managed to get here in time....

Yeah, I know quite few who got their spousal/fiancé visa in 2 months or less. Me myself got mine in less than a month...
    Wow raynaputi! That's pretty quick! We hoped that that's what would happen to our application as we submitted complete documents and loads of photos and proof of continuous daily communication over the last 5 years. MY IELTS certificate was fresh, as in just a few days old when I submitted my application and so was my TB Test cert. Is there a way to track the spouse visa application status? I subscribed to the sms service from VFS but the last message/update I received from that service was on the same day when I lodged the docs and application which was about a couple of months ago now. It did let me know that my application was already in the decision making dep't. Not heard anything again up until now so far. I wish there was a tracking service so we are not left wondering. I think it is in human nature to be wondering when you know you are waiting for something and not knowing when the wait will end can be kind of emotionally and mentally stressful somehow. Hubby and I can't wait to start living our lives together! We have endured 5 years long of long distance relationship. I am sure we can do a few more days of being apart but hopefully not too long anymore. We are so full of hopes and dreams for the future together. And besides we are not getting any younger LOL

Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    My wife exactly 8 weeks or 40 working days and she was 26 weeks pregnant at time of application.

Phew very short notice - she just managed to get here in time....
    That was not so bad, marksroomspain! I am even more full of hope now that I read your post. My application has not reached 40 working days yet although the 30 working days mark has gone past without hearing good news. Still, 40 days is better than 60 days! The other thing that is making me anxious is that my parents are travelling first to the US very soon to visit my step brother and his family and then they have booked tickets to be in the UK by 2nd week of June. What if I am still here and they are already there? Hubby might feel awkward or uncomfortable without me there and just my parents with him and besides if that is what happened in the end, then Mum and Dad's purpose of visiting the UK would be defeated specially if they returned here in Manila and I am still here waiting for my visa! That would be both sad and funny at the same time.

The reason why you aren't getting any SMS updates from UKVI it is because your application is still on queue which is the same as my situation. In order for you to track it, go to UKVI website and there will be an option there in what way you can contact them, you have to fill out and give some info then you can enquire what you want to know. In tracking, you just have to say that you want to know the status of your application by giving your application number which starts with GWF and they will reply to your e-mail one or two working days after you sent the enquiry

Continue living your life and I know it is really crazy when you are waiting without any clues of what will happen next, but as long as you guys have definite plans, you will be good. Either way, worrying too much would not benefit us, save your emotions so you can cry when you are about to depart. Hihiihihi. Good luck to us

Hello Jasper, any news since UKVI contacted your wife? Me, still nothing I thought I can hear anything today because the British man told me I'll wait 2 -3 days since he spoke to me last May 20 but till now no news and it's my exactly 3months when I lodged my visa...

Hello Sweetlove,

no news yet. Still waiting, it will be 62 days on Thursday
    - excluding holidays and weekends.

It must be very soon now, maybe tomorrow or Thursday.

Thread Information