hi guys, hope some one can answer my question...

my wife has just had an email from the IOM, about her tb test she took 10 weeks ago, the email says, that she has a confirmed booking on xxxxx for the post-sputum follow up, it also says that she needs to bring her passport and one government valid id, hopefully it will be good news (crossed fingers) but I am not going to get to excited until I see it, or she tells me she got it...

I just realised that when she first went to the IOM, she was using her maiden name, on advice from the British embassy, she was told to change to her married name, which we are in the process of doing with her new passport with the DFA, being realised at the end of the month...

my question is..

will this cause a problem when we applies for our spouse visa, with the tb certificate in her maiden name and her passport in her married name???

the DFA, have cancelled her first passport(maiden name) and we will use both passport on the visa application..

should she ask the IOM to use her married name on the test certificate, would this be aloud if she took evidence of our marriage...

also while writing this I just realise that her English certificate is in maiden name as well.

hope some one can answer these questions.

will