Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Chelsea's Jose Mourinho is accused of killing football and being a 'danger' to the game

I have to agree with every word Olsen said

Jose Mourinho has been accused of being an enemy to football.

Denmark boss Morten Olsen has launched an outspoken attack on the Chelsea manager about his tactics and says Mourinho will kill the game.

Olsen said: “In my world Mourinho is a danger for football. If many try to copy his style, then the game will die.

“Imagine if everybody played football like Mourinho. Then it would certainly be boring, and then I wouldn’t watch the matches.

“I could play so differently with Chelsea, if I got the chance. But Mourinho is only able to play defensively. The club has spent so much money on so good players. Hell, use them then!
    read more here .. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...illing-3496511
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    You've become very bitter and twisted Joe since Man United became a spent force

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    You've become very bitter and twisted Joe since Man United became a spent force
    the only bitter one is Mourinho he's such a sulker
    empty cabinet again dedworth , scousers winning 3 -0 at the mo
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    the only bitter one is Mourinho he's such a sulker
    empty cabinet again dedworth , scousers winning 3 -0 at the mo
    You should be worrying about your own team Joe, Glaziers facing financial meltdown, Giggsy's a clone of Moyes with his "we had all the possession" post beating comments, van Gaals going to Totnum cos he's more chance of winning something ...............

Respected Member
    dont check for update

I think Jose Mourinho is a spent force.He looks tired and defeatist these days.

You should never come back for a 2nd time - always gonna be trying to emulate his former glories.

I like him but he talks .......s most of the time - attention seeking, he is getting boring.

He has had the Mourinho effect which we all thought would carry Chelsea through, but can't see any long term improvement.

Teams next season will be the same two City and Liverpool contesting league and I think City will spend and wrap it up early.

Think he will leave at end of next season having lost his magic touch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    I think Jose Mourinho is a spent force.He looks tired and defeatist these days.

You should never come back for a 2nd time - always gonna be trying to emulate his former glories.

I like him but he talks .......s most of the time - attention seeking, he is getting boring.

He has had the Mourinho effect which we all thought would carry Chelsea through, but can't see any long term improvement.

Teams next season will be the same two City and Liverpool contesting league and I think City will spend and wrap it up early.

Think he will leave at end of next season having lost his magic touch.
    Liverpool will fall away early being unable to take the strain of competing in Euroland as well, City have rode their luck for too long and have been shown to be beatable a number of times this season.

Don't believe the press hype about Jose Les - Roman will arrange for our inept strikers to be given a beating by masked russki ukraine vets before they are shipped out and replaced by that Costa lot bloke from Ath Madrid and the beast Lukaku

Nah I'm not even readiing what the press say - Jose looks tired and his ramblings are getting worse.

Think he will struggle next season and at the end of it be on his way.

For all ya money it's a while since you won the Premiership

Times are desperate when you have to go looking to Morten Olsen for a quote.
    Tactically Jose as proved himself superior to all his rivals this year. The whole world's been saying that we need a top class striker so I'm sure that'll be the priority in the summer. Confident that we'll conquer the premiership next year.

Confident that we'll conquer the premiership next year

Ha ha you suckers seen it all before
    Time after time we are written off and we prove you all wrong,it is a tough start but when we get the easier games we will claw back the points.
    Surely being football fans you are not suggesting the manager has to go
    We need a decent signing true but we will recover have no doubt-we always do
    Oh dear someone else who does not look at previous seasons,I seem to remember some seasons ago we were in bottom 3 after 4 games and still won title,
    when will you all get real 3 games gone lol
    I'm going to remember this thread come the end of the season
    Never said we would win it under moyes first season but we will be close if we dont

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarco View Post
    Bloody good search engine on here
    Well I got this season wrong but nearly all the others right
    I will add only 2 teams will have won a trophy this year,I'm inc charity shield as I'm desperate lol
    The other team should be city.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    You should be worrying about your own team Joe, Glaziers facing financial meltdown, Giggsy's a clone of Moyes with his "we had all the possession" post beating comments, van Gaals going to Totnum cos he's more chance of winning something ...............
    you've been talking about the glaziers financial melt down for years, can you give me a clue as to when, will it be before or after Chelsea win anything or get a new manager

Thread Information