Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

English Language Requirements - ETS (TOEIC/TOEFL)

Just found this notice from LSE website:-

....UK Visas & immigration have set up a helpline to assist people with a pending visa application who are relying on a test certificate or who were about to apply with such a certificate. These people may call +44 (0) 114 207 3463 if they have any further questions relating to this issue. LSE's advice is to take the IELTS if you have not already taken your English test. We will continue to monitor the situation and official guidance issued by UKVI
    The original statement did not highlight the contact details...that was done by me.

Maybe helpful for some as a direct UKVI source of help.

May I very kindly ask that if anyone makes contact to share the feedback here...thanks

Hi Sir Terpe! Is this the reason why the decision on my application taking ages? I passed my documents 3 months today and still haven't heard anything from them.

Quote Originally Posted by alexis View Post
    Hi Sir Terpe! Is this the reason why the decision on my application taking ages? I passed my documents 3 months today and still haven't heard anything from them.
    what visa are you applying for, cause a spouse visa can take up to 120days(4 months)

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/vi...ultTableAnchor

will

Quote Originally Posted by alexis View Post
    No Alexis, I very much doubt that the English Language change has any impact on your application.
    I'm sure you'll hear something very soon now.
    I recall your previous response from UKVI confirmed it was still in process.
    Good luck and try not to get too anxious.
    Some folks have their applications processed in 3 or 4 weeks and others take 3 or 4 months.
    Don't forget quite few holidays during the past few months and quite a few changes at Manila Hub too.

Hellokitty just received her visa after 11 weeks of waiting.
    Yours is on its way

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Hi Alexis my wife received hers after 8 weeks her friend 12 weeks so like Peter said yours will be with you very soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Just found this notice from LSE website:-

The original statement did not highlight the contact details...that was done by me.

Maybe helpful for some as a direct UKVI source of help.

May I very kindly ask that if anyone makes contact to share the feedback here...thanks

hi, called the contact number which terpe posted from the LSE web page (+44 (0) 114 207 3463), they told me that they only deal with UK issued ETS test certificates, also he told me that all UK ETS certificates are now put on hold from this week?? I asked him what does that mean?? could not answer the question!! as for foreign issued ETS issued test certificates, you have to contact the UKVI helpline, could not comment on that as well..

will

will

Thread Information