Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Nigel Farage, leader of UKIP circa 1983

Trusted Member
    Photoshopped I presume.

Desperate (and childish) tactics by whoever is circulating this.

The other parties have really got the wind put up them now, by a man who is clearly speaking for the majority of patriotic Britons, who have had ENOUGH.

The other parties have really got the wind put up them now, by a man who is clearly speaking for the majority of patriotic Britons, who have had ENOUGH.
    I got my UKIP poster up in window

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Photoshopped I presume.

Desperate (and childish) tactics by whoever is circulating this.

Yes, you're right....I have since found out! Hilarious picture though!

Banned
    Very clever trickery.

As Graham says the cosy cartel of the established parties are desperate to discredit UKIP - I find some of it quite pathetic all that business about the fella in the ad being an Irish actor - can we now expect all Con, Lib & Labour posters, leaflets, adverts, broadcasts etc etc to feature real people rather than actors & models ?

Banned
    Good video here of a recent Newsnight programme with a UKIP spokesman and vile bloated ex labour immigration Minister playing the race card

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/473...%3A+UK+Feed%29

Farage would make a great leader, watch all his speeches in Brussels. He slaughters them lol, they all sit there squirming in their seats thinking of ways to assasinate him lol

Trusted Member
    I'm just tired of the media trying to insult my intelligence with their biased and childish name-calling schoolyard nonsense...pushing whatever their OBVIOUS agenda is on any particular day.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Very clever trickery.

As Graham says the cosy cartel of the established parties are desperate to discredit UKIP - I find some of it quite pathetic all that business about the fella in the ad being an Irish actor - can we now expect all Con, Lib & Labour posters, leaflets, adverts, broadcasts etc etc to feature real people rather than actors & models ?
    Quite agree.

As I've just said in my post above.

PLEASE media idiots, STOP insulting our intelligence AND trying to tell us what to think.

(Just watching the news now) Oh, and aren't the media just SOOO upset that all their anti-UKIP ****-stirring hasn't made a blind bit of difference to public support for Farage. Maybe it's time for the fools to get behind their customers ?

Banned
    Suspended council candidate doesn't make national news ;-

Michael Crick is teasing he has “another astonishing exclusive on UKIP” coming up this evening. You can bet he won’t be giving as much airtime to Labour’s announcement that they have suspended one of their council candidates after he was accused of defrauding his own council. Or LibDem councillor Ajit Atwal, who is still a candidate for May despite being photographed with an AK47. Or the recent Tory council candidate who was revealed to have been a past member of the BNP.

http://order-order.com/2014/04/30/su...rner+user+view

I'm a 'fan' of Nigel Farage.....but not of UKIP

I understand he's following his beliefs but he'd make a great backbencher IMHO

Not sure what a vote for UKIP will do when their policy is vote against everything and anything within EU ............good or bad.

Just thinking

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    I'm a 'fan' of Nigel Farage.....but not of UKIP

I understand he's following his beliefs but he'd make a great backbencher IMHO

Not sure what a vote for UKIP will do when their policy is vote against everything and anything within EU ............good or bad.

Just thinking
    The bad far outweighs the good so he's got my vote

Here's the vid as per my post 6, what an arrogant, repulsive individual Barbara Roche is

I've become Eurosceptic during these past few years and I'll be voting UKIP in the upcoming Euro election......in the large part due to Farage.

It's hard to imagine any good reason to vote UKIP in our general election though.
    That's my thinking anyway.

Here's the vid as per my post 6, what an arrogant, repulsive individual Barbara Roche is

How surprising is she??
    Taking the moral,upstanding higher ground!! This type of drivel by most politicians has been going on for years as any other opposing opinion are quickly exposed as racist comment and condemned..
    I am absolutely disgusted but not surprised at all..
    One question that I would like to ask is how would UKIP treat applications from foreign spouses of British nationals ?
    Are there any indications of how they may answer based on their past manifesto`s for example?

Trusted Member
    Fred, I'm confident that once it was explained to them that British nationals such as ourselves, wishing to bring into the country our genuine partners...partners who would be fully integrating into and accepting of the traditional British (and Christian) way of life, there wouldn't be a problem.

...Another reason why the kneejerk 'racism' accusation is so misguided.

I was on you tube the other night watching lots of his speeches, and he does come across as very good, he does have my vote, and I do hope he does well

Trusted Member
    Steve...you know it makes sense.

Respected Member

Sheriel from Leyte

He has our vote UKIP, we watched his Political Debate on Television. First Class! We hope they do very well, we are sure that they will give the other Parties a run for their money

Quote Originally Posted by sheriel View Post
    He has our vote UKIP, we watched his Political Debate on Television. First Class! We hope they do very well, we are sure that they will give the other Parties a run for their money
    ... let's hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Fred, I'm confident that once it was explained to them that British nationals such as ourselves, wishing to bring into the country our genuine partners...partners who would be fully integrating into and accepting of the traditional British (and Christian) way of life, there wouldn't be a problem.

...Another reason why the kneejerk 'racism' accusation is so misguided.
    Spot on comment Graham just because we support UKIP we get called racists, I call it standing up for our way of life. And you,re right, we would,nt be having trouble bringing in partners if the border was shut to Europe, because the public would,nt notice the small amount of partners and wives coming in. But they sure as hell notice cities the size of Manchester coming in every year.

Banned
    How bizarre is lump Barbara Roches condemnation of the poster with her saying - if you substitute the words "people from Europe" with "people from Africa" or "people from Asia" it would be racist

Well, let,s pray to God that a Roma family of 20 moves right next door to her and see if she changes her mind when they start throwing rubbish over her fence etc etc. I have nothing against Romanians as I have 4 decent ones in my house but the Roma are a different kettle of fish entirely.

Banned
    UKIP’s immigration policy is centred on leaving the EU. Once that happens, the party would have the same approach to potential immigrants from the EU as those from outside. It may seek a lower number of overall immigrants of course, but the process to decide who is allowed to come in would make no distinction between EU and non-EU applicants.

Bizarrely, this actually means that UKIP’s immigration policy is the least racist of all four parties. Since EU immigrants are overwhelmingly white and non-EU immigrants are overwhelmingly non-white, the immigration policies of the Tories, Labour and the Lib Dems effectively discriminate in favour of white immigrants and against ethnic minorities. UKIP’s policy meanwhile would treat the overwhelmingly white EU immigrants the same as everyone else, by definition having the effect of being fairer to non-white immigrants from India, Asia and elsewhere.

In fact, UKIP’s immigration policy would actually mean a higher proportion of immigrants to Britain are ethnic minorities. Discriminating only on skill and not on EU membership, UKIP would proportionally let in fewer unskilled white workers from Europe and more skilled non-white workers from India and Asia.

This all leaves us with the almost amusing result that UKIP has the least racist immigration policy of all four parties. I wonder what the likes of Andre Lampitt and William Henwood would think about that.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...l-four-parties

Respected Member

Sheriel from Leyte

Remember UKIP, the day is approaching, they need our vote everyone, polling stations 7am-10pm don't forget!

Quote Originally Posted by sheriel View Post
    Remember UKIP, the day is approaching, they need our vote everyone, polling stations 7am-10pm don't forget!
    No worries there!

Thread Information