Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access) sarahanderson's Avatar

Hello, need advice for apply a British passport.

Hello everyone here,

Hello my name is Sarah married to a British man, I was trying to Apply for a spousal visa, but so many trials along the way, like I had my English Toiec exam last November 2013 and now the ukba have change and no longer accepted the Toiec exam. Another trial that I have been through is that since Iam pregnant It was not easy for me to get TB test, I went to a sputum smear test for 3 executive days and has to wait for 9 weeks to get the result. And all this and the new set of English exam are delaying my application of spousal visa.. Now hubby and I decided to stop all and deliver the baby in the Philippines and apply a visa when the time is right after the delivery,. My question here is that how to get a British passport to my soon to be born baby. Thank you very much! X

Respected Member cherrieclifford's Avatar
    hello Sarah.. Welcome here. For sure someone will answer your question soon,.

By any chance are you one of those who took TOEIC on November 20, 2013? I took mine that date and I remember I met someone named Sarah.

Hi Sarah, as a first step take a look at the webpage here called - Overseas British passport applications

You'll find the ket links included on that page.

You also can find some additional information at this webpage called Get a passport for your child

Good luck in your journey

Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by cherrieclifford View Post
    hello Sarah.. Welcome here. For sure someone will answer your question soon,.

By any chance are you one of those who took TOEIC on November 20, 2013? I took mine that date and I remember I met someone named Sarah.
    Hi there,

I took my Toiec exam at Hopkins international partner.. Yap my name is Sarah.. Yeah maybe we meet by that time if you take your exam at Hopkins.. Sorry for the delayed reply :-)

Hello terpe,

Thank u for the useful info :-) I will read and look at it :-) x

Respected Member cherrieclifford's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahanderson View Post
    Hi there,

I took my Toiec exam at Hopkins international partner.. Yap my name is Sarah.. Yeah maybe we meet by that time if you take your exam at Hopkins.. Sorry for the delayed reply :-)
    Its a small world,, nice to meet again, Sarah. Good luck on your quest. Well, goodluck to us

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Good luck Sarah!

Newbie (Restricted Access) Chel_hargrave's Avatar
    Goodluck.. I had same problem also b4 got pregnant and delivered the baby in the philippines.. Apply for spouse visa and for my son's british passport.. And been its been granted so were here in england now..it had lots of obstacle but it ended up good.. Just take it step by step and it will came to an end that u've both moving here.. Again goodluck...

Thread Information