Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access) Jaice's Avatar

Hey there new member here.

Good day to you all my name is Jaice, 29 years of age from London. I just signed up here and this is my first post. British born with Middle Eastern background raised and educated here in London, U.K.

I joined this site because I would like to meet a Filipina here in the city perhaps I could get to know someone on this forum. I will try to mingle here when I can I'm sure their are nice people who use this site.

I'm not strictly looking for a date or a relationship, it's always nice to make friends. I work full time and hit the gym every night and pretty much hang out with the same circle of friends every so often, which is great and I always appreciate who and what I have in my life. I just think It's time to follow up on personal interests, which yes, includes becoming acquainted with a pinay woman.

I am social, open minded and welcome all to chat with me let's see how things get on.

Thanks for reading

Banned
    Welcome aboard Jaice good luck with your mission

As you probably know Hospitals & Nursing Homes employ a fair few Pinay nurses and healthcare staff

So you're "on the chase", Jaice?

to our friendly Filipino/UK website ... and the best of luck with your quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Welcome aboard Jaice good luck with your mission

As you probably know Hospitals & Nursing Homes employ a fair few Pinay nurses and healthcare staff
    Many thanks Dedworth. Indeed yes, however where and when to meet and introduce myself hehe it must be an environment they feel comfortable in, like through friends, in a party, college, co-worker etc. In my daily routines, commitments and social circles I never really have the opportunity to meet my ideal woman, hence joining this site

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    So you're "on the chase", Jaice?

to our friendly Filipino/UK website ... and the best of luck with your quest.
    haha Venturing out of my mundane routines to find a lady out of the Philippines. One could say, looking farther Arthur

Quote Originally Posted by Jaice View Post
    Good day to you all my name is Jaice....
    Hello Jaice, welcome aboard Filipino UK

Good luck with your quest........
    be careful what you wish for

Banned
    Many thanks Dedworth. Indeed yes, however where and when to meet and introduce myself hehe it must be an environment they feel comfortable in, like through friends, in a party, college, co-worker etc. In my daily routines, commitments and social circles I never really have the opportunity to meet my ideal woman, hence joining this site

You need to be bold Jaice - I remember a senior (but long absent) member here Tawi saying you just need to go up and make the opening eg "Excuse me are you Filipana........" I've done the same at ATM's, checkout queues, my dentists new nurse, Holiday Inn bar staff etc etc

If you don't ask you don't get !

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    You need to be bold Jaice - I remember a senior (but long absent) member here Tawi saying you just need to go up and make the opening eg "Excuse me are you Filipana........" I've done the same at ATM's, checkout queues, my dentists new nurse, Holiday Inn bar staff etc etc

If you don't ask you don't get !
    Don't forget that Tawi would often speak with them in their own dialect.......that makes a massive difference...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Don't forget that Tawi would often speak with them in their own dialect.......that makes a massive difference...
    Being no linguist I only use English or the odd Magandang araw or Kumusta ka

I'm very confident when it comes to diagnosing and repairing motor vehicles, I'm renowned in my gym, friends confide in me, family depend on me, but I'm not very good at making conversation with women I've never met before in the outside world that don't speak very good English. Whenever I had approached, greeted and introduced myself to a Filipina lady in similair scenarios to those mentioned above, I feel they are too shy or even intimidated therefore killing the vibe. I think by meeting someone online they will feel safer to conversate and get to know me, at least that's the theory hehe

I never felt that awkwardness abroad, people in general overseas are so friendly to me but here in London most people are so paranoid O o

Banned
    I'm very confident when it comes to diagnosing and repairing motor vehicles, I'm renown in my gym, friends confine in me, family depend on me, but I'm not very good at making conversation with women I never met before in the outside world that don't speak very good English. Whenever I had approached, greeted and introduced myself to a Filipina lady in similair scenarios to those mentioned above I feel they are too shy or even intimidated therefore killing the vibe. I think by meeting someone online they will feel safer to conversate and get to know me, at least that's the theory hehe

I see your point Jaice - Filipinas will speak pretty good English but there might be a shyness aspect. I think you need to grasp the nettle rather than risk losing the opportunity, walking away thinking "she was gorgeous I wish I'd opened my mouth"

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just my thoughts. Good luck

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar
    Welcome

Banned
    Jaice - you ought to go to the London Barrio Fiesta (Walton on Thames ) http://www.londonbarriofiesta.com/ or Pinoy Summer Fest (Hounslow) http://myhhm.info/london-barrio-fies...w-lampton-park

Thanks for the welcome guys. I just wrote a little essay about some experiences but it wouldn't post and is now lost in the matrix...Oh well.
    I was reccommended to check out a place called Bar FM in Shepherds Bush (West London) apparently It's a Filipino nightclub I may go this weekend with some mates.
    Will look into that summer fest link after I post this, sounds interesting!

Banned
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I just wrote a little essay about some experiences but it wouldn't post and is now lost in the matrix...Oh well.
    I was reccommended to check out a place called Bar FM in Shepherds Bush (West London) apparently It's a Filipino nightclub I may go this weekend with some mates.
    Will look into that summer fest link after I post this, sounds interesting!
    If you search Club FM on here quite a bit comes up.

Until last year the Barrio Fiesta (biggest in Europe many thousands attend) was held in Hounslow then the organisers got greedy and shifted it to a farm between Molesey & Walton - the Summer Fest looks like competition that has sprung up this year at the old location

I use a site called Tagged but It's one of those places where women just collect hundreds of male friends and just enjoy the attention, so many horn dogs ruthlessly courting females there that even if I were to send a polite message to someone there is no response. Oh and so many British Passport scavengers there too (sorry but It's true). Kind of tedious this online social network/dating thing I think I will end up just going on vacation again just after the summer.
    The contrast in mentality of women here and abroad is abysmal! I have been to Phils and was treated like a king there people stared and greeted me like I was a celebrity, not the mention the incomparible hospitality...again all vacations come to an end too soon and I can't begin to imagine bringing a woman here and getting her processed through the system I don't even know where to begin, also It's such a responsibility what if things between us once she's here don't work out I can't just dump her that's cold.
    I guess women here in London are just too spoiled for choice I hate having to charm and impress women more than they deserve, relationships are a two way table!

Welcome
    Be responsible with little so that you can be trusted with much!!

Good luck

Cheers. Love some of your signatures. Just met a lovely young woman on a dating app, we got on very well she's really social then today she tells me she has 2 kids back home in Phils and I'm like...oh...
    I have no objection with single mothers looking for a husband but I'd rather not commit to this, really no offence but I want to build a life and create history together with someone else who is in the same position (never married no children) I don't see any problem with that but I'm made feel like I'm in the wrong for backing off once I learn they have such important responsibilities in their lives that I wasn't apart of from the start. Funny how they don't mention the most important things in their lives from early on in the conversation. She is not the first by far to drop bombshells like this.

Banned
    Plenty of fish out there Jaice

A few years back I joined a site called PinaLove and met an interesting girl, I even flew out to Phils a few times over the years to meet her who I'm still in touch with very often but her situation is extremely poverish and theres so much hassle on both ends to help bring her here, such a genuine girl never asked me for a penny or any favors (but I took good care of her), she showed me the time of my life she was a fantastic host on all occassions and really followed me everywhere I went, translating, showing me the ropes in Phils, introduced me to her family, really a great companion I do think about her often and she's obssessed with me even though I told her I can't keep coming back there to see her we should remain only friends and I can't do long distance relationships it doesn't compute with me I may try to find another girl etc etc but she doesn't understand and is consumed by 'love' or something.
    I am really inclined to go back this year but It hurts everytime I leave and it kills her inside I feel selfish going there then having to leave, maybe I will look further into immigration legislation and consider the idea of bringing her here, It's such a confusing matter since she is the only one to show such genuinity towards me even under my paranoid scrutiny she really proved how loyal she is, she is for life, but I just don't know...
    I always contradict myself, a true Cancerian.
    By the way this is only a brief background of my experience I may share more.

Thread Information