Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Mind for an update guys ? (The waiting game)

Hi guys!

A blessed Holy Week to all.. we've lodged our application on the 1st of April and still waiting for the result of our Family visit visa application... can you share yours please...just to ease the anxiety and nervous feeling of waiting...thank u guys and have a nice day....

Hi mymy.. Me and my daughter lodge our application March 20th, still haven't heard from them yet. Everyday I check my mails.. This waiting stage makes me nuts and anxious. It will be a long holiday for the Holy Week. Can't wait till it's Monday, working day... Hoping and praying to hear the good news soon.. Good Luck to us

hi baruk thanks...let's have faith...just pray especially this holy week...stay positive...fingers and toes crossed...

Hi baruk

Have you receive any email after your application at vfs, coz i haven't receive any. But my sister did received and we apply as a family, gosh this is really frustrating. We really wanted this for the kids vacation and they will be back at school soon...

Hi mymy, still no news from them yet but it's holiday, I'm hopefully to hear from them tomorrow if not I might send them email to know the progress of my application..

Does you sister got the visa..what's her timeline... So looking forward to hear the good news soon.

Hi guys, I've tried this new int'l inquiry. Their reply: donotreply@hgs-ukvi.co.uk To Me Today at 12:03 PM Hi Myla, Thank you for contacting the UK Visa and Immigration international enquiry service. I have checked the status of your applications and found that your applications have not yet been processed (( The visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer )) Please wait for few more days and contact us again. Kind Regards. UKVI Team

Hi mymy, I also tried to mail them. I thought they would replied in details about the application status, guess they are only allowed to tell us wether it's already processed or not. Still hoping and praying for the good news to come soon.

Hi there, here is their reply to my inquiry.. Dear Thank you for contacting the UK Visa and Immigration International Enquiry Service. Refer to the application status, the application has been passing on process since 21/04/14. It states that 'The visa application has not yet been assessed by an Entry Clearance Officer (ECO)'. Please note that the time processing for non-settlement visa is taking from 3 weeks up to 12 weeks, 90% and 100% respectively. We hope that this has answered your query. For any further details, or should you need to contact us again please refer to our website at http://ukvi-intenational.faq-help.com/ We would like to invite you to participate in a brief survey about the service you received from us identify strengths and opportunities for improvements. Thank you in advance for your time. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UKVI-CSAT Kind regards, Nutrada Heard UKVI

Thread Information