Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

Submitting Additional Requirements for Visa Application

Hi all, newbie here but been living in the UK for 10 years this coming Sept.

My wife had an appointment with VFS on the 31st of Mar and during that time submitted all the necessary documents related to her settlement application. At that time of the appointment, my temporary employment at MSN had not been renewed yet. However, an employment reference letter from my employment had been provided mentioning the contract end date as 31st June 2014 but is expected to be renewed.

I was just recently advised by MSN that they are extending my contract until 31st June 2015. I have also asked the company to provide me with a revised employment reference letter reflecting the new end date which they kindly did.

A friend of mine mentioned that when he applied for settlement visa last year, he was able to submit his wife’s accommodation documentation (tenancy agreement, letter from the landlord, pictures of the flat and letter from his sponsor’s employer) after his scheduled appointment at VSF. Apparently, he used ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk to submit the additional documents.

We tried doing this today but received this automatic notification:

Thank you for your email. Information about applying for a UK visa is on the UK visas and immigration website. Here you will find information on whether you need a visa, the requirements for each visa category, the cost, guidance on how to apply for your visa and a link to information on your nearest visa application centre. Should you need to ask a question about the visa application process or enquire about an ongoing application, you can contact our international visa enquiry service. Staff at our Embassy and visa application centres cannot help with visa enquiries.

Please be advised that your email with regards to your general visa enquiry has not been forwarded and will be deleted.

Does anyone here know if indeed we can still submit the additional documentation and what email address to use?

Thanks

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi all,

In case you find yourself in a similar situation and to answer my question posted below. We used UKVAIG.ServiceIntegration@fco.gov.uk to submit the additional documents that supported the visa application. It took almost 4 weeks before we received an acknowledgement email from ManilaVisaEnquiries@fco.gov.uk with advice that they have received the documents we provided and that these will be forwarded to the ECO for consideration.

Last Friday, 6th of June, the missus received a call from the Embassy regarding the TOEIC certification. Today, we received an email with this message :

“Your visa will be despatched shortly. Passports can normally be collected from the Visa Application Centre after 3 days depending on which country you applied from or will be couriered back to you only if you have availed of this service. UKVI”

I don’t want to celebrate just yet but the message look promising 

Thread Information