Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Help!! I need Advice for my Marriage License Requirements ( Foreign National).

Hello Guys,

These makes me worried now, I went to Local Registrar Office to get new Marriage License Requirments. I thought they aware the new rules, a new version of CNI.( Affidavit of Marital Status for Foreign National). When I read one of their requirements of foreign national is still the same the old Req., a Legal Capacity.

I asked this to the lady ( a big boss) why Legal Capacity? Where is the Affidavit to Marry here?
    She answer me, that is the requirements for foreigners?! I told her they change now a new version, called affidavit to marry, they now erase an old version CNI. Then what she told me, Mam: you can get this to embassy. We don't know about affidavit of marital status or affidavit to marry for foreign national.

Only makes me worried now, if example we on hand the Affidavit of Marital Status or To Marry, (from British Embassy). the local registrar here will not accept this, and they will find the CNI or Legal Capacity?

Please.. Guys, I need your advice.

Anna
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

Hi Ann,

The websites of both the British Embassy in Manila and UKVI (GOV.UK) websites have now been updated to show the current requirements for securing marriage licence in Philippines.

Please take a look here

Hope that helps to answer your concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Hi Ann,

The websites of both the British Embassy in Manila and UKVI (GOV.UK) websites have now been updated to show the current requirements for securing marriage licence in Philippines.

Please take a look here

Hope that helps to answer your concerns
    Hi Terpe! Thank you very much. This website will solve our worries, thank you for your help.. cheers.
    “To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heavens. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]”

Thread Information