Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar

Exclamation For the new applicants of UK Visa:

This is about the changes of tracking your application, I have seen that my receipt has no tracking number which is usually in AMAN/____/___/1 format and I wasnt able to track it on VFS website, so I asked the manager why they did not give me a tracking number on my receipt.

An email from VFS manager:

"Hi Jennifer,

That is due to the transition. VFS will no longer handle any information services including the tracking of application module.

That too shall disappear from our website tomorrow or Friday the latest. All info services shall be handled by the UKVI effective 1 April.

Best regards,

Sesyll"

Hi jen i've been following your post, so does that mean, we can't track our application, and we just have to w8 for any sms or email for an update on our app, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mymy1921 View Post
    Hi jen i've been following your post, so does that mean, we can't track our application, and we just have to w8 for any sms or email for an update on our app, thanks
    The agent asked me if I am willing to pay 150 php for SMS and email notifications, I asked her what if I am not? Will you notify me if the decision has made and my passport is ready to pick up? She said, there will be no notification anymore (like what I had last January even if I didn't pay for 150 php, they still texted me) but now, it looks like you need to pay so they will give you real time updates and no tracking of application on websites anymore.

Hi there, I just submitted my docs to vfs on march 21. But still haven't heard from them yet, I payed vip services for me and my daughter, so I expected that there will be no queuing, but we did queue for an hour to register and we reach to the vip lounge, guess what they have limited seats, most people from the vip lounge were fuming with the poor service they had. When the agent took my docs he told me that I will have to wait 2-3 months before I get the result...does that even for real? It's been 3 weeks now and still no news from them...I hope and pray that it will come the good result soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post
    Hi there, I just submitted my docs to vfs on march 21. But still haven't heard from them yet, I payed vip services for me and my daughter, so I expected that there will be no queuing, but we did queue for an hour to register and we reach to the vip lounge, guess what they have limited seats, most people from the vip lounge were fuming with the poor service they had. When the agent took my docs he told me that I will have to wait 2-3 months before I get the result...does that even for real? It's been 3 weeks now and still no news from them...I hope and pray that it will come the good result soon.
    VFS cannot give any meaningful advice on how long you'll be waiting for a decision.
    They can only give information based on UKVI published processing time guidelines.

Take a look here at the UKVI webapge called - Guide to visa processing times

Thanks Terpe for the reply, still haven't heard from them yet. I'm being anxious now. I do hope I will hear from them sooner..I so miss England.

Quote Originally Posted by Baruk View Post

That is the reason why I never fancied getting VIP lounge in VFS. Well a lot of reasons, first: it wont affect my visa result, second the decision will still be the same as UKVI's time table (2-3 months) third, the snack that they're offering are available anywhere, fourth, their couches are limited and you would still wait tho.

I am hoping to hear a good news from you soon

Thread Information