Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Nissan Qashqai

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar

Nissan Qashqai

Was just looking into buying a new car and have found the reviews on the Nissan Qashqai acenta 1.5dci diesel model really impressive.

With a zero tax band and 74mpg and a top speed of 112mph it really caught my eye.

Also car of the year 2014 think I will punt for it.

Anybody got any further info on this model.

Cheers guys...

Banned
    I was going to buy one of those in 2007.....Ideal for the family. Good height for lifting out/in the little one. Will save the back

I ended up staying with my trusty 200000 miles Zantia

Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Was just looking into buying a new car and have found the reviews on the Nissan Qashqai acenta 1.5dci diesel model really impressive.

With a zero tax band and 74mpg and a top speed of 112mph it really caught my eye.

Also car of the year 2014 think I will punt for it.

Anybody got any further info on this model.

Cheers guys...
    That will be top of my list when I decide to change mine, unless of course I will the lottery when something of Germanic origin is far more likely !

Banned
    Interesting figures (not the OTR price though) I might check out what the local dealer is offering. Does the 1.5 diesel have stop start technology, I'm struggling with their website. Also is it made in England ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Interesting figures (not the OTR price though) I might check out what the local dealer is offering. Does the 1.5 diesel have stop start technology, I'm struggling with their website. Also is it made in England ?
    Ded I looked up this specific model after reviews from friends and all the info can be found on whichcar who awarded it best car 2014...

Also have different price categories for extras like leather seats, sunroof, led lights etc worth a look...

Apparently its made in Sunderland and that model has stop start technology...

Might be worth having a look here

http://www.freedomcontracts.com/Niss...ness-Lease/918

Banned
    Thanks x 2 Mark, I'll check that website. I like the economies diesels give, I'm on my 4th since 1997 and these 1.5, 1.6 litre present day engines have enough "poke" for me

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Keith had Nissan Qashqai+2 (7-seater) 3 years ago. He was thinking of getting another Nissan Qashqai to replace the Renault Scenic we have this year, but we want the +2 again coz we prefer to have the bigger car. But I think the mileage is a bit different from the 5-seater. So now, he's planning to get the Peugeot 5008.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member
    I had a Nissan Qashqai+2 a few years years ago, when the new (second) shape came out. It was a 1.6 petrol, which was a little under-powered, but overall I was very impressed with it. Good level of equipment, comfortable driving position, plenty of space and two extra seats.

Also, I think the new shape is very smart.

I looked at the qashqai a few years ago but did not like it. I went for the skoda Yeti just got my 2nd one the other week 1.6 greenline getting nearly 60mpg around town and mid 70s on a long run.
    As life is to live so love is to give

Thread Information