Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

I want to be a waitress!

I picked up an 18 year old form a newly opened restaurant in town last night-her tips were £140 for that night!
    The fare was £4.60 and she waited for the bloody 40p

les you need to find better customers than that you got a tiger fund to fill

Don't worry your tank will be full soon

well Les i don't believe in giving tips, i don't see why people should be expected to, you've paid for a service, where do you stop? do i tip the bus driver?, someone on the checkout ?, little joes school teacher ? pay people a decent wage so they dont to rely on tips

some people cant accept tips or gifts, my misses while working in A&E had seen patients who were worried about their health they went to A&E, and after she assured them that they were fine, they were that relieved they had gone straight out and bought chocolates, flowers etc, but my misses had to refuse them as its trust policy.
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

There are some trades where tips are common place,Waitress,taxi driver,coach driver,hotels etc.
    Since I am in the 'Tip category' i always tip the above.
    Without bragging I'm a very friendly taxi driver with lot's of regulars,I have pop quizzes on journeys,go shopping for some etc.
    People get more than just an A-B and appreciate good service.
    Make them feel special like they are your most important customer and you get rewarded.

Thread Information