Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Many patients who I have spoken to have nothing but admiration for Phil nurses. This guy has done the crime and now has to do the time.

Well everyone's favourite daily - the Mail is going all out on this one, running stories to specifically vilify Filipinos. Todays they say how the NHS is "STILL" (notice the capitals) recruiting nurses from the Philippines despite this one person who was found killing people.

They're not going to be happy until ALL Filipino nurses and care workers are under suspicion and have their reputations in the mud. Thankfully many Brits (Presumably) are calling out the Mail on this in the comments section, with typical comments that they've always find Pinoy nurses to be caring and professional, and how we didn't say we should ban recruiting British doctors after Harold Shipman etc........mud though is sticking.

So now that the Mail has turned their attention to a whole people I'd imagine most on here think of as "good guys", now they're vilifying our girlfriends, wives, husbands and family, has anyone changed their opinion on the Mail?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iani View Post
    Well everyone's favourite daily - the Mail is going all out on this one, running stories to specifically vilify Filipinos. Todays they say how the NHS is "STILL" (notice the capitals) recruiting nurses from the Philippines despite this one person who was found killing people.

They're not going to be happy until ALL Filipino nurses and care workers are under suspicion and have their reputations in the mud. Thankfully many Brits (Presumably) are calling out the Mail on this in the comments section, with typical comments that they've always find Pinoy nurses to be caring and professional, and how we didn't say we should ban recruiting British doctors after Harold Shipman etc........mud though is sticking.

So now that the Mail has turned their attention to a whole people I'd imagine most on here think of as "good guys", now they're vilifying our girlfriends, wives, husbands and family, has anyone changed their opinion on the Mail?
    Valid points Iani - not changed my opinion that the Mail is Britains best mainstream national newspaper they put up my readers comment this morning :-

One vile germ has tarnished the high reputation of thousands of properly qualified, professional, caring Filipino nurses. Filipino nurses are not only in demand in the UK they are also recruited in large numbers by the US, Canada, Australia etc due to their skills and excellence in speaking English

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3ah1GJOEn

Trusted Member
    Good man Dedworth.

(Comments were taking too long to load for me to read them).

Typical simpleton mob mentality in this country, so many will unfortunately accept whatever is written and broadcast....even if blatantly racist.Oh, sorry scrub that last comment ...Filipinos are not Black, Pakistanis, or (usually) muslims.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iani View Post

A lot of Filipinas I know HATE the HATEMAIL! I even know some stopped going to this forum because most of the news articles here came from that. I'd rather keep those Filipinas here in the forum than seeing these news articles from the hatemail.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    A lot of Filipinas I know HATE the HATEMAIL! I even know some stopped going to this forum because most of the news articles here came from that. I'd rather keep those Filipinas here in the forum than seeing these news articles from the hatemail.
    2nd biggest selling UK paper after the Sun Monday - Friday and it outsells it at weekends therefore very representative of the the British public. Why don't you counter any anti Phil comments on their website by posting your own ? If I was Filipino with what's going on in the press these last couple of days I'd be up in arms and banging off emails to all of the papers.

Many bury their heads in the sand but the Mail consistently tells it how it is

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    2nd biggest selling UK paper after the Sun Monday - Friday and it outsells it at weekends therefore very representative of the the British public. Why don't you counter any anti Phil comments on their website by posting your own ? If I was Filipino with what's going on in the press these last couple of days I'd be up in arms and banging off emails to all of the papers.

There are already too many hatemail threads here in the forum, I don't want to suffer more by going to their site, signup and argue with plenty of trolls. You should do what you are suggesting yourself in behalf of your wife. That would be more productive for you.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Banned

There are already too many hatemail threads here in the forum, I don't want to suffer more by going to their site, signup and argue with plenty of trolls. You should do what you are suggesting yourself in behalf of your wife. That would be more productive for you.
    see #33 if I disagree with what they print I tell them

Typical approach to the story from The Nazi loving Heil. It's quite easy to have a pop at Filipinos because they don't tend to shout too loud. I wonder if there would have been as much emphasis on race had the scumbag been from Nigeria or Pakistan.
    This is a crime committed by a scumbag who happened to be Filipino just like NURSE Beverley Allett who happened to be British or DOCTOR Harold Shipman who was also British. Why The Heil has to run a story questioning why the NHS is still recruiting Filipinos is shameful but all too familiar for them.

Banned
    If anyone wants to make the effort and give the Mail their views go to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mment-86529263

Scroll down to comments then click the big blue button that says Add Your Comment, it's quite easy

Untitled.jpg

You have to sign up first to comment. I won't give them my email ad.
    -=rayna.keith=-

Banned
    You have to sign up first to comment. I won't give them my email ad.
    You can always use a throw away email. The Mail are to be commended for posting pro and anti their article comments unlike the Guardian who swiftly remove anything non Leftist or non PC

If anyone wants to make the effort and give the Mail their views go to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mment-86529263

Scroll down to comments then click the big blue button that says Add Your Comment, it's quite easy

OK Frank!

Its pretty obvious that the mail will soon realize what mistakes they have made publishing that article after reading the majority of the comments from its readers there..Yours included Mr Morris!

Banned
    Cheers Fred - I hope the DM do realise the error of their ways with this article

Statement of Philippine Embassy London

http://www.londonpe.dfa.gov.ph/index...ews/205-nurses
    -=rayna.keith=-

Respected Member

A complete garbage paper and full of pro Tory rhetoric

Only last week they reported that some people working at Network Rail earned over a STAGGERING 100k

For bankers in the city or company directors then a 100k would be classed as chicken feed

Its ok for the captains of industry to earn millions but how dare anyone else even dream about earning 100k

Thats the typical view of these right wing nonsense papers

The Daily Mail likes to brand any union member as some kind of pro communist who wants to bankrupt the country and in that vein they will now imply that any filipino nurse working in the UK probably has bogus documents and is a potential psychopath about to commit mass murder in NHS hospitals

Alarmist and speculative reporting at its worst

Banned
    Statement of Philippine Embassy London

http://www.londonpe.dfa.gov.ph/index...ews/205-nurses
    Short and to the point - thanks for posting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Manila View Post
    A complete garbage paper and full of pro Tory rhetoric

Only last week they reported that some people working at Network Rail earned over a STAGGERING 100k

For bankers in the city or company directors then a 100k would be classed as chicken feed

Its ok for the captains of industry to earn millions but how dare anyone else even dream about earning 100k

Thats the typical view of these right wing nonsense papers

The Daily Mail likes to brand any union member as some kind of pro communist who wants to bankrupt the country and in that vein they will now imply that any filipino nurse working in the UK probably has bogus documents and is a potential psychopath about to commit mass murder in NHS hospitals

Alarmist and speculative reporting at its worst
    London Manila you'll be pleased to hear The Mail are sacking the journalist who wrote this headline earlier today :-

Why aren't the Barclays gangsters who were at the heart of the foreign exchange and interest rate scandals already in prison?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3akygB8Gl

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Typical simpleton mob mentality in this country, so many will unfortunately accept whatever is written and broadcast
    Aye. Too many wet sponges out there who are unable to think for themselves.

And let's hope the eye of a typhoon hits the Daily Mail Offices.

Respected Member
    London Manila you'll be pleased to hear The Mail are sacking the journalist who wrote this headline earlier today :-

Why aren't the Barclays gangsters who were at the heart of the foreign exchange and interest rate scandals already in prison?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3akygB8Gl

After bailing out the bankers it seems they have gone from bad to worse
    Let's see some of these bankers prosecuted instead of just handing out massive fines
    Dont hold you breath on that one many of these vile bankers are Camerons mates and bankroll the Tory Party
    It pays to have friends in high places.........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by London_Manila View Post
    After bailing out the bankers it seems they have gone from bad to worse
    Let's see some of these bankers prosecuted instead of just handing out massive fines
    Dont hold you breath on that one many of these vile bankers are Camerons mates and bankroll the Tory Party
    It pays to have friends in high places.........
    So do you condemn or commend the Hate Mail for asking why "Barclays Gangsters" aren't already in jail ?

Respected Member
    So do you condemn or commend the Hate Mail for asking why "Barclays Gangsters" aren't already in jail ?
    Of course, even the Daily Mail can sometimes cover a story that needs reporting

Facebook page related to this: Daily Mail - Filipinos Deserve an Apology
    -=rayna.keith=-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information