Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Too Many Questions in my mind: Please help :)

Questions.....

1. As an applicant, is it necessary that I have a current job? I just printed the Guide to supporting docs in UKBA website and saw this under information about you (applicant) it says there, "Evidence of your current employment". I'm worried because I already resigned on my job to have a full time for this application because we really want to be together soon. I am thinking this is only for my sponsor

2. I would like to know if TB test result has Expiration?

3. should I have complete documents on hand before I apply online for fiance visa and book an appointment? (I'm worried our documents will expire before the date of my appointment because I have read concerns about difficulty on booking an appointment.)

4. How can I use the VIP Premium Service? how much is the latest fee for this service?

Many Thanks!!! and Thank God I found this page

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JenBoo View Post
    Questions.....

1. As an applicant, is it necessary that I have a current job? I just printed the Guide to supporting docs in UKBA website and saw this under information about you (applicant) it says there, "Evidence of your current employment". I'm worried because I already resigned on my job to have a full time for this application because we really want to be together soon. I am thinking this is only for my sponsor

2. I would like to know if TB test result has Expiration?

3. should I have complete documents on hand before I apply online for fiance visa and book an appointment? (I'm worried our documents will expire before the date of my appointment because I have read concerns about difficulty on booking an appointment.)

4. How can I use the VIP Premium Service? how much is the latest fee for this service?

Many Thanks!!! and Thank God I found this page
    Hi Jen,

I can answer 3 of the questions you have asked.

1.) No, its not necessary you are currently employed its your sponsor who has to meet the financial requirements not you.

2.) TB certificate valid for 6 months.

3.) Can't answer that one.

4.) You can book the VIP service for an additional 1,800 pesos.

More info should follow from the guys here, good luck...

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Hi Jen,

I can answer 3 of the questions you have asked.

1.) No, its not necessary you are currently employed its your sponsor who has to meet the financial requirements not you.

2.) TB certificate valid for 6 months.

3.) Can't answer that one.

4.) You can book the VIP service for an additional 1,800 pesos.

More info should follow from the guys here, good luck...
    VIP service costs Php 2,500. Booking details are stated in the link provided below.

VIP premium lounge service

A VIP premium service lounge is available at the visa application centre. The service includes:

• No queuing
    • Comfort and privacy
    • Personalised attention and service during the submission and biometric process
    • Free refreshments and snacks
    • Free 'Visit Britain' information pack
    • Free courier pass-back
    • Free photocopying (maximum of 50 pages)
    • Free passport-sized photo (if required)
    • Free SMS and email alerts

The premium lounge service fee is PHP 2,500 for each visa applicant, inclusive of 12% VAT.

VIP appointment slots are available between 07:00 and 14:00, Monday to Friday. Please book at least 24 hours before your desired appointment date. Book your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your desired appointment date.

Source:
    http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippines/user_pay_services.html#1
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

...3. should I have complete documents on hand before I apply online for fiance visa and book an appointment? (I'm worried our documents will expire before the date of my appointment because I have read concerns about difficulty on booking an appointment.)
    Jen,
    It's true there has been some problems with the new Visa4UK website recently and importantly with the booking system. Hopefully that's all smoothed out now.

You can fill-out the online application form at your leisure. Make changes and save as needed.
    Personally I'd suggest you have a complete set of documents before making your application submission appointment.
    Some specific documents are 'time-limited'.
    These relate mostly to Pay-Slips and Bank Statements which must be less than 28 days old.

Hope that helps

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Thanks for keeping me updated Rayna...

Just an update!
    3.The old vfs site will always shows no available dates for appointment coz they are now using the visa4uk site...for us everything went easy..we just applied online, filled out the forms, they will direct u to book an appointment option,just choose your desired date and type of appointment, we chose the premium lounge coz the standard appointment was a bit full and afterwards you can pay online...ours will be on apr 1...hope evrythng will be ok...
    You can also check this out:
    http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/philippin...pointment.html

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Mine as well but now since I haven't printed out my form, I tried logging in, it required me to unlock my account so I did but until now, I haven't received any email of the code, which made me really nervous as my appointment is on 2nd

Thank you everyone for the information.. Very helpful! I was a bit worried especially about the question no. 1
    Jentobeharrison : hope everything will be OK and good luck on your application! Me and my fiance needs more readings to do. Thank you for this site, very informative!

Hello again.. I'm trying to print out facebook chat logs but screen shots show to small :( how did you print yours chat logs on Facebook? anybody?... also, should I start printing the chat logs on the first month and day that we started talking? please enlighten me.. thanks a lot..

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    Hello again.. I'm trying to print out facebook chat logs but screen shots show to small :( how did you print yours chat logs on Facebook? anybody?... also, should I start printing the chat logs on the first month and day that we started talking? please enlighten me.. thanks a lot..
    Use snipping tool that might zoom it out a bit. You can print one conversation every months lets say for 6 months, that should do.

where can I find this snipping tool? sorry.. not really good on this

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    go to the bottom left of your computer screen and click start, search snipping tools on the search button and im sure it will show up. give it a try.

Thank you.. I will try it!

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar

Hi! What I did was, I went to "Messages" on facebook and click the name of my fiance, and you will be able to see your convos in larger image. Whilst youre on the screen, press ctrl whilst scrolling the middle button of your mouse (to zoom the image) then press print screen, and paste it on paint. On paint, select all, copy and paste it on MS word and you will be able to make it larger if you still want to.

thank you!

Thread Information