Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Break down

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar

Break down

I feel so stressed, life-less, help-less.

I know you guys have really helped me with everything, (spoon feeding)

and there are things that you guys cannot answer anymore, I understand that. I am sorry for posting this but I am currently having breakdown as we all know that the only way I can gather information about financial stuff in this fiancee visa application is from my sponsor, which I cannot help it but to really burst everything. Worst thing is i cannot get any definite answer!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( SO DIFFICULT

Trusted Member
    Why can't your sponsor just help you with the answers ?

It's not rocket science.

Banned
    Goodness, us 3 could form our own club

Respected Member
    If your sponsor can't do it then perhaps they have a friend who can help. It looks quite daunting having to collect all this information, but once you write down a list of what you need it really is straightforward. The only complications occur if he is on some kind of benefits/has no home of his own, but people get past these issues 99% of the time too.

He doesn't know what his current and official annual income aside from April 1st 2013 he earns £21,755 and starting October it went up to £22,447, he doesn't know what we have to put, if the second one, should I put it? Even if it just started October?

I cannot help it but to really got mad and told him that no one could ever help me with this aside from him as he's the one who's holding his 12 month payslip, I even asked if they do have payroll who can confirm it so it will be matched to the documents he submitted or if he could just compute by himself because we need to be matched to his payslips or else I will be accused of lying and might be ban in UK for ten years,my heart got broken when he sent me a photo of a scratch paper of his computations of his salary from marxh 2013 until March 2014.

I am so damn guilty. :(

Banned
    His wage slips will show what he's earnt so far that financial year...which is April 5 to April 5. Does he have a P60?? that will show what he earnt the previous year.... Surely you must have wage slips?

You wont get banned for 10 years Jen

I have his p60 but that's just from April 2012 to April 2013, although it shows there his total pay for year but it wasn't the present one?

I have his July 2013 to February 2014 payslips

Banned
    That's it...that's all you needd!!!!!! You got 7 months worth of pay slips...You got an up to date P60...They are issued in April. You have present one. You have all you need in that department.

If they do look, which I doubt it They can calculate his annual income from his slips....Even I could work that out from that scratch paper

Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    ....he sent me a photo of a scratch paper of his computations of his salary from marxh 2013 until March 2014.

His monthly salary is £1870.58
    His annual salary is 12x£1870.58 = £22446.96

His salary has been at the same level for 6 months which is all the evidence required by UKBA
    His salary slips between 6-12 previous also show he was earning above the required Income Threshold.

His bank statements for the past 6 months will show his salary getting paid into his bank.

Don't get hung up on the P60 that's really not needed, besides which it's already 12 months out of date.
    Don't send anything that causes confusions. Keep it simple.

No worries Jen calm down take a rest for couple of day then review your application.
    Print out the application forms and make a list of all the documents you need.

Make a list of all the questions you need help with and post them......from all the information you've shared so far there's really nothing complicated or non-standard about your circumstances.....just step-by-step collect all the needed documents.

Chin up girl....

Banned
    Jen - don't take this the wrong way but he needs to shape up and start taking more responsibility on getting this application correctly completed.

Banned
    Happy days, Jen

Correct me if I am wrong, but you have no worries about him earning enough as that is his pay after tax right? I'm sure they look at the pay before tax which means he earns more than enough.

Jen,
    Don't forget that you also need a letter from his employer (BT??)

The letter needs to confirm:-
    - the sponsor's current employment status and the length of employment.
    - the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency etc).
    - gross annual salary
    - the length of time the sponsor has been paid at the level of salary stated in the application.

I suggest he best approach the main HR department and or the Payroll department .

The letter should be on company headed paper and preferably signed-off by a manager

Just needs to be a statement from the company really.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Jen,
    Don't forget that you also need a letter from his employer (BT??)

The letter needs to confirm:-
    - the sponsor's current employment status and the length of employment.
    - the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency etc).
    - gross annual salary
    - the length of time the sponsor has been paid at the level of salary stated in the application.

I suggest he best approach the main HR department and or the Payroll department .

The letter should be on company headed paper and preferably signed-off by a manager

Just needs to be a statement from the company really.

Hello terpe, I have his certificate of employment (which is uniform to all of their employees) everything that you listed is here except annual salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Slip View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you have no worries about him earning enough as that is his pay after tax right? I'm sure they look at the pay before tax which means he earns more than enough.
    Hi, that's already before tax

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Jen - don't take this the wrong way but he needs to shape up and start taking more responsibility on getting this application correctly completed.
    I don't know what to react but personally if there are things that I can do it by myself, I will do it. We've been through this but I cannot tell him to be responsible because I know that he's doing his best to help me.

Hello terpe, I have his certificate of employment (which is uniform to all of their employees) everything that you listed is here except annual salary.
    Jen,
    Just ask if he can a simple statement to confirm the salary details:-

- gross annual salary
    - the length of time the sponsor has been paid at the level of salary stated in the application. (£22,446.96)

Just to keep all risks under control

Either HR or Payroll department.

I fully understand just how difficult it can be with such large organisation, but it does need to get done somehow....

I really don't see anything to be concerned about on the Financials.

As I've suggested before, you do need to nail-down the relationship side and the plans to marry and settle in UK

His monthly salary is £1870.58
    His annual salary is 12x£1870.58 = £22446.96

His salary has been at the same level for 6 months which is all the evidence required by UKBA
    His salary slips between 6-12 previous also show he was earning above the required Income Threshold.

His bank statements for the past 6 months will show his salary getting paid into his bank.

Don't get hung up on the P60 that's really not needed, besides which it's already 12 months out of date.
    Don't send anything that causes confusions. Keep it simple.

No worries Jen calm down take a rest for couple of day then review your application.
    Print out the application forms and make a list of all the documents you need.

Make a list of all the questions you need help with and post them......from all the information you've shared so far there's really nothing complicated or non-standard about your circumstances.....just step-by-step collect all the needed documents.

Chin up girl....
    Thank you terpe, was just really had enough and can't accept that in this one question, one who is responsible for his doesn't know the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    That's it...that's all you needd!!!!!! You got 7 months worth of pay slips...You got an up to date P60...They are issued in April. You have present one. You have all you need in that department.

If they do look, which I doubt it They can calculate his annual income from his slips....Even I could work that out from that scratch paper
    Thank you for making me calm lol

Jen,
    Just ask if he can a simple statement to confirm the salary details:-

- gross annual salary
    - the length of time the sponsor has been paid at the level of salary stated in the application. (£22,446.96)

Just to keep all risks under control

Either HR or Payroll department.

I fully understand just how difficult it can be with such large organisation, but it does need to get done somehow....

I really don't see anything to be concerned about on the Financials.

As I've suggested before, you do need to nail-down the relationship side and the plans to marry and settle in UK

Will do everything I can to get one of this. Thank you so much, I'm almost done.

3.22 question [if your sponsor has not been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application does their total income from salaried employment received in the 12 months prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet? --yes or no?

Banned
    I haven't cleaned my teeth today, neither have I showered and shaved Been too busy downstairs...I dont know why

Best get on, Im taking mother out for dinner

It's only 2 weeks away before they issue the latest P60, maybe wait a bit more?

Will do everything I can to get one of this. Thank you so much, I'm almost done.

3.22 question [if your sponsor has not been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application does their total income from salaried employment received in the 12 months prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet? --yes or no?
    In practice this question doesn't apply as your fiance has been employed by the same employer for more than 6 months.
    You can't answer.
    Personally I think it should just be left blank.

After all Jen, you've already confirmed his annual income meets or exceeds the financial requirement in Q3.21

Either way Jen, UKVI are not going to refuse your application on that.

The confusion you feel is because these forms have been designed as 'one-size-fits-all' which results in a poorly designed form.

As long as your application complies with immigration rules all will be well.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest View Post
    It's only 2 weeks away before they issue the latest P60, maybe wait a bit more?
    Most will be extremely lucky if they get that P60 issued within the next 2 weeks

The deadline for End-of-Year Employer returns (P35) is 19 April
    The P35 is essentially a summation of the individual employee details on P14 (which is same as P60)
    Employers are required to issue form P60 to each employee by 31 May 2014.

With a very large employer who knows when it'll get issued....

Anyway a P60 isn't mandatory but pay slips and corresponding bank statements are mandatory.

Aah, right. Silly me. Anyway, hope you get it all sorted Jen

I have his p60 but that's just from April 2012 to April 2013, although it shows there his total pay for year but it wasn't the present one?
    Don't dwell so much on his P60. I didn't submit any P60 of my husband and my visa application was approved.

It's really stressful but you'll be fine in the end.

Relax Jen! You will be alright

Do you have any idea where I can screenshot a one way flight itinerary?

Or Do I really have to submit a provisional one way flight booking? Travel agencies are charging me 500PHP for it, which I don't think its a good idea.

I tried booking in Etihad but it shows the payment section before the order summary

Do you have any idea where I can screenshot a one way flight itinerary?

Or Do I really have to submit a provisional one way flight booking? Travel agencies are charging me 500PHP for it, which I don't think its a good idea.

I tried booking in Etihad but it shows the payment section before the order summary
    Jen,
    Why would you want to do that ?
    You really don't need to submit anything to UKVI in connection with travel bookings.
    Save your money..... save your time ......and save your stress

Apologies if I misunderstand your idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information