Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Question After FLR application

hah!! so we submitted my FLR last FEB 8,2014 , I received letters and done with biometrics too...
    today march 21, 2014 (after 6 weeks).. i got my docs back .. with no BRP yet. am i refused or what :( and if they returned passport dont they stamp anything on it? pls response guy .. thanks and advance
    If love doesn’t require some sort of sacrifice on our part, we probably aren’t loving the person at all.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Wow! That was fast April!. Did you get a letter along with your documents that states about your FLR(M) approval? No stamps on the passports now, BRP will be delivered within 7 days if your FLR(M) is succesful.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    There will be no stamps on your passport instead they will send you a card (pinkish) that is attached to a letter and that is your brp card.

no letter rayna .. just documents and receipt alone.. i hope am not refused thinking my docs came first lol
    If love doesn’t require some sort of sacrifice on our part, we probably aren’t loving the person at all.

looking forward for my brp card soon . should i get approval letter too?

Respected Member melovesengland's Avatar
    you will receive a letter about your application for FLR as a spouse saying they are returning your passports and documents and that the BRP will be sent to you under separate cover. like rayna said it will be around 7 days. you will then receive a letter which your BRP card has been attached to. That is all you will receive.

Quote Originally Posted by aprilovez View Post
    no letter rayna .. just documents and receipt alone.. i hope am not refused thinking my docs came first lol

Maybe you can call UKVI and tell then you are inquiring since you never got a letter along with your documents. This will put your mind at rest with regards to what result you got for your application.

Immigration Enquiry Bureau
    Telephone: 0300 123 2241
    Textphone: 0800 389 8289
    Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
    Friday, 9am to 4.30pm
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Thanks ladies... I'll contact them now

Hi again... here's an update.. so I called them and they said there should have been a letter attached together with my docs but I scanned all and nothing in there.. then the lady said just assume that ur card will arrive in 10 days. I keep asking is it approved or not.. but all she answered is card will be in 10 days . then i have it today .. brilliant day!!! thanks sa contact number at advice .. sya nga pala it's still on my family name??

The name on the BRP will always matched the name in your passport. So in case you'll renew your passport and use your married name, your BRP card should be replaced too, to match the passport.
    -=rayna.keith=-

Thanks Rayna for quick response ...

Congrats April, I am happy for you

Quote Originally Posted by aprilovez View Post
    hah!! so we submitted my FLR last FEB 8,2014 , I received letters and done with biometrics too...
    today march 21, 2014 (after 6 weeks).. i got my docs back .. with no BRP yet. am i refused or what :( and if they returned passport dont they stamp anything on it? pls response guy .. thanks and advance
    Hi there April,

Can I ask...aside from the FLR (M) form, which supporting documents did you send? We are planning to file within the next 4 weeks but are unsure what is needed.

Thank you
    Lay.

Thread Information