Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Annulment

Annulment

hello everyone

Just wanna seek some information regarding with Annulment stuff..ive been together with my british man for almost 5 years,been married for 2 years and been here in UK for like 8 months now..But things is not working out well so im planning to go home and get annulment.has anyone experience this ?how much does it cost and how many months does it take before its done?Thanks.
    I just do what I want.It's not about what people are saying...It's about Me

Mine took 3 years and 25,000 php. Some are quicker, depends where you apply for annulment,and the cost will vary.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sexiimulditah View Post
    hello everyone

Just wanna seek some information regarding with Annulment stuff..ive been together with my british man for almost 5 years,been married for 2 years and been here in UK for like 8 months now..But things is not working out well so im planning to go home and get annulment.has anyone experience this ?how much does it cost and how many months does it take before its done?Thanks.
    Sorry to read this but, that's life sometimes.

Would'nt be easier for your husband to divorce you here in UK?? That's what happened with my first Filipina wife. She arived here on Fiancee Visa July 2007, married August 2007, divorced December 2008.....She then remarried here in UK before her FLR expired. Happy days.

Just a thought

Good luck

Banned
    i agree with gwapito.

if you are in agreement--are sensible--and no kids involved--he can divorce you--after 2 years separation with your consent--after you have been married 1 year. if its simple and he does it himself--the court fee is about £450--or free if on a low income.

my partner is part way through an annulment over there---costing me about £2000----and hopefully a result in 6 months all told. i hope !

Banned
    You don't even need to wait for the 2 year separation. ..get your husband to divorce your on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour.

He'll have to come up with an example or 2, his solicitor will advise him on that. It'll be well worth taking that knock on the chin.

You'll soon forget the why and wherefore...Suck it up and move on with your life.

Banned
    my divorce cost me nothing. i did it myself--simple form filling. as a pensioner--i qualified for exemption from their court fee. capital was ignored--just the interest on it. what interest-??

Thread Information