Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do or Die match

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentobeharrison View Post
    he forgot two papers now it's third parcel if what I printed is not ok to submit :(

That's a bit sloppy over something as important as this

Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post
    Good luck with your application.

Why would you lose your fiance if the application fails He can always come to the Philippines to get married.
    Aww you're not reading my post. hahaha.
    Hi Jen,
    Jake is right on his post ....why not plan it carefully than lose lots of money, get as much info as you can make sure you've got accurate accommodation /funds/ financial stability/ communication /proof of relationship /meeting and pictures its all been said on here before .
    do a bit of research and save lots of money. there's always plenty of willing members to give as much accurate information on this forum.
    good luck

p.s.
    do not send photocopies when it says ''originals'' in the requirements.
    if your fiance is coming to visit you again let him bring all the needed documents to save sending it through post or DHL.
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Respected Member Jentobeharrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sars_notd_virus View Post
    Hi Jen,
    Jake is right on his post ....why not plan it carefully than lose lots of money, get as much info as you can make sure you've got accurate accommodation /funds/ financial stability/ communication /proof of relationship /meeting and pictures its all been said on here before .
    do a bit of research and save lots of money. there's always plenty of willing members to give as much accurate information on this forum.
    good luck

We had a very concrete plan in this, just that we cannot help being stressed and forget something's, (even thought we have checked the list before he sent the documents) lol. About the January payslip, he thought that I only need February as I have his payslips here when we applied for marriage visa last January, however I don't have the January. Now I am just waiting for the next parcels, he did send it than to take the risk and be declined. I've just sorted out all the documents and we will be good. Gonna answer my form tomorrow and will try to book and submit my documents on Tuesday next week.

I have questions about vaf4a form and appendix 2, it's under help and advice section. Hope you guys can help me with some of the questions I'm confused about. And just to clarify, that's the only forms I have to submit right? For fiancée visa? VAF4A and appendix 2?

Thank you to all the people who are extending their hands to help me and almost gave me step by step processes, decline or successful, I owe you big

Hi terpe, yeah my fiancé just sent the missing payslip today via dhl. I know it's a silly step but we had no choice, better to spend almost £90 for those than got declined and lost almost £900.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    We had a very concrete plan in this, just that we cannot help being stressed and forget something's, (even thought we have checked the list before he sent the documents) lol. About the January payslip, he thought that I only need February as I have his payslips here when we applied for marriage visa last January, however I don't have the January. Now I am just waiting for the next parcels, he did send it than to take the risk and be declined. I've just sorted out all the documents and we will be good. Gonna answer my form tomorrow and will try to book and submit my documents on Tuesday next week.

I have questions about vaf4a form and appendix 2, it's under help and advice section. Hope you guys can help me with some of the questions I'm confused about. And just to clarify, that's the only forms I have to submit right? For fiancée visa? VAF4A and appendix 2?

Thank you to all the people who are extending their hands to help me and almost gave me step by step processes, decline or successful, I owe you big
    I've replied to the questions after you posted it.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    I've replied to the questions after you posted it.
    Hi rayna, yup! It was a big help, already noted it hihi. Some parts left me confused still. Yay

Banned
    His wage payment details would correspond with what's on his certified bank statements.

You can only give original documents if you have the original documents.

In my case, all my wage slips were online photocopies. Didn't have any issues...Both a fiancee and a spouse Visa were successfully obtained for 2 girls who are now British subjects, using photocopied, uncertified, online wage slips.

My wage payments come from India. Any discrepancies in my payments we have to email. ...there's no one who's physically on hand...only clerks acting as middlemen.

I do understand what you are saying though, leave nothing to chance

I'm only passing on what I did

Anyway. ..there's too much of a song and dance being made out of this.

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    Thanks for the rep whoever it was much appreciated...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    Thanks for the rep whoever it was much appreciated...
    I had one from this thread as well. ...'thank you'

It's because I just knew how to give reputation comment Hihihi. So I went back to my threads and give you guys what you totally deserve

Respected Member marksroomspain's Avatar
    You're a Diamond Jen and your soon to be hubby is a very lucky guy...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marksroomspain View Post
    You"re a Diamond Jen and your soon to be hubby is a very lucky guy...
    My sentiments also Mark.

I know I come over a touch brash but, I'm totally behind you guys, Jen

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    His wage payment details would correspond with what's on his certified bank statements.

You can only give original documents if you have the original documents.

In my case, all my wage slips were online photocopies. Didn't have any issues...Both a fiancee and a spouse Visa were successfully obtained for 2 girls who are now British subjects, using photocopied, uncertified, online wage slips.

My wage payments come from India. Any discrepancies in my payments we have to email. ...there's no one who's physically on hand...only clerks acting as middlemen.

I do understand what you are saying though, leave nothing to chance

I'm only passing on what I did

Anyway. ..there's too much of a song and dance being made out of this.
    Following 'old' advice might just lead applications to fall for refusal.
    Following latest UKVI advice will not.
    Non orginal documents such as payslips and banks need to be verified by the issuing authority. (ie Employer for payslips and Banks for statements). Period

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    Non orginal documents such as payslips and banks need to be verified by the issuing authority. (ie Employer for payslips and Banks for statements). Period
    Hi Terpe,

I am really having a hard time filling out my appendix 2 form :(

I just submitted my VA4FA (settlement-settlement-marriage) form and paid it. Now trying to answer appendix 2 and will be submitting my documents on 2nd of April, tell me I am crazy (like my fiance did) as I avoided the 1st of April. HAHAHA april fool's day. lol

I will be posting questions about appendix 2 questions, more patience hihihihi. Much love. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    In all the years I have been a member here this is the very first time I have received a negative rep.
    I call upon forum member gWaPito to explain why this post warrants a negative rep from him.
    Was it unhelpful?
    Offensive for most members?
    Why?

You comment stated because I had used the word 'period'.

I am extremely off about this. Such churlish behaviour Mark.
    You overstep the line IMO

What are you on about ??Just read this again. ..and you're calling me churlish ...I'd lay off the the sherbert
    If you believe Mods are not able to follow who makes negative reps you are mistaken.
    And then not to own up to your own churlish actions

Even in the neg rep comment you try to pretend it's not you at all but someone else......Don't even have to courage to stand by what you say.

I do believe Mark that's as low as it gets after all that you've said about that behaviour......

I've decided to sleep on it and give you the chance to do the same.
    Then lets see how you think you still deny the action you took, that all the mods can easily see and verify, for nothing more than mean-spirited behaviour.
    Simply because you don't like what's being said.

What are you on about ??
    I going on about an intended anonymous negative rep given against me for giving correct advice.

You pretended it wasn't you......that's what hurts.......

Does this ring any bells:-

18:34, 21st Mar 2014
    gwaps only trying help no need for period

Quote Originally Posted by rani View Post
    Its really sad reading this... Just too bad that a real couple couldn't be together because of the rules... Lets hope for the best!

And, correct me if I'm wrong in understanding that the UKVI is also reviewing the existing financial requirements. Fingers crossed!

Wishing you all the best Jen
    Since we have an issue about giving reps, I reviewed mine,

Hi Rani! I have reviewed my reputation given, and I have seen that I gave you (accidentally I am sure) a negative rep. I am really sorry, it wasn't meant as a Bad Rep, maybe my internet connection failed me to click the proper reputation. I will make it up to you by giving you one again. I apologise again, I didn't mean it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information