Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    and as for the safety of Nuclear plants

Iran claims foiling N-reactor sabotage attempt

http://gulftoday.ae/portal/19e484f5-...e1a761b3a.aspx
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

not one major poll have the tories been ahead of labour since the start of 2012
    Not saying that,what is happening is the gap will get smaller all the time.A government having to dish out the medicine after labours colossal disaster was never going to be popular.
    As the economy strengthens people will realise to stay well clear of Labour and what might have seemed an easy victory a year ago is looking less likely.
    I know you don't like it spelt out but Labour will get weaker as the next Election gets closer-lets wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    and as for the safety of Nuclear plants

Iran claims foiling N-reactor sabotage attempt

http://gulftoday.ae/portal/19e484f5-...e1a761b3a.aspx
    Thats the of Iran your talking about, not here

People have such short memories.There is no more beer and sandwiches going in to number 10 because the unions are no longer running the country

unions are no longer running the country
    Amen to that

I dont know why some of you guys use the Blair Labour govt as an example of bad policy decisions that caused the mess we have now. It's no secret that the Tories could not defeat Blair because he was more of a Tory than they were if he had not decided to retire he probably would still be PM right now.

Nobody will be building plutonium fuelled power stations now as the worlds supply of plutonium is very limited. New plants will use thorium as a power source and the technology is still under development. If we do go ahead and build then by the time they are finished the Germans will be using mainly renewables for all their power needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenky View Post
    I dont know why some of you guys use the Blair Labour govt as an example of bad policy decisions that caused the mess we have now. its no secret that the tories could not defeat Blair because he was more of a Tory than they were if he had not decided to retire he probably would still be PM right now.
    Nobody will be building plutonium fuelled power stations now as the worlds supply of plutonium is very limited. New plants will use thorium as a power source and the technology is still under development. If we do go ahead and build then by the time they are finished the Germans will be using mainly renewables for all their power needs.
    The only major flaw with Thorium is that you can't make a bomb with it, hence the lack of research and investment into this technology

I dont know why some of you guys use the Blair Labour govt as an example of bad policy decisions that caused the mess we have now
    You have to be kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    People have such short memories.There is no more beer and sandwiches going in to number 10 because the unions are no longer running the country
    neither is the UK gov , Brussels run this country and now the Russians and Chinese with their red money
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

neither is the UK gov , Brussels run this country and now the Russians and Chinese with their red money

The country's run on sprouts Well I suppose it's got to be environmentally better than coal or nuclear energy, not sure about the by product though

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    You have to be kidding me
    you mentioned Greece in your previous post Les, was that Blair's fault too

the reason we're in this mess is irresponsible banks and a world wide recession

UKIP i doubt will win any seats in the next election, what they will do is take away votes from the Tories from people who voted Tory in the past, seeing Cameron couldn't win enough seats to form a majority at the last election, unless he can do a deal with UKIP before the next election i cant see him winning a majority next year, as the Tories have been behind Labour for over 2 years in every poll

Joe you are the worst person on here for taking text out of context.
    I was being micky taking mentioning about Greece
    Labour naffed this country up
    Take your blinkers off

UKIP i doubt will win any seats in the next election, what they will do is take away votes from the Tories from people who voted Tory in the past, seeing Cameron couldn't win enough seats to form a majority at the last election, unless he can do a deal with UKIP before the next election i cant see him winning a majority next year, as the Tories have been behind Labour for over 2 years in every poll
    I'll extend the same offer of a bet to you as well then Joe, if you think that Labour will win the next general election

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnijon View Post
    Like Les, a big Amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Joe you are the worst person on here for taking text out of context.
    I was being micky taking mentioning about Greece
    Labour naffed this country up
    Take your blinkers off
    i dont know when your joking or not

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Like Les, a big Amen to that
    i hope you gave him a rep

Banned

The banks are doing it all over again..........cheap low interest rate mortgages and giving credit away as if money going out of fashion, once again..........the cycle continues

Banned
    i hope you gave him a rep
    Ive got to keep sharing ........Ive just given jonnijon one so I'll try again...thanks Joe

Cheeers Joe....you got one as well as Les.....Cant give to Simon as yet. xxx

BTW...The sharing allowed me to give to Simon as well.........Let's hope i get the heaven

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
    I'll extend the same offer of a bet to you as well then Joe, if you think that Labour will win the next general election
    I'll flip the coin, a bet, if you think the Tories will win the next general election and that means a majority win

The banks are doing it all over again..........cheap low interest mortgages and giving credit away as if money going out of fashion, once again..........the cycle continues
    well b4 the crash i had the bank pestering me to take a loan because i owed something on a credit card, or did i need a loan for something, letters every few weeks from credit card companies offering 12\18 month interest free transfers

thanks for the reps GaWaPito and Rayna

Ive got to keep sharing ........Ive just given jonnijon one so I'll try again...thanks Joe

Cheeers Joe....you got one as well as Les.....Cant give to Simon as yet. xxx

BTW...The sharing allowed me to give to Simon as well.........Let's hope i get the heaven
    Cheers Gwaps

Haven't received one from Joe yet though

Banned
    You should have a lot more rep than you're actually showing, Joe............You obviously dont lick enough ar$e

Cheers Gwaps

unlike some people, i only give a rep if i think someone has made a helpful or useful post, giving them out willy nilly devalues the whole point of the rep system

Banned
    Cheers Gwaps

Which is probably why he doesnt get as much....Joe, you need to give them out every now and then

You're welcome Simon

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    unlike some people, i only give a rep if i think someone has made a helpful or useful post, giving them out willy nilly devalues the whole point of the rep system
    This!!!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Which is probably why he doesnt get as much....Joe, you need to give them out every now and then

You're welcome Simon

Banned
    I agree Much like folks dolling out negative rep willy nilly on the strength of taking a dislike to that individual

We wont be finding perfection down here Joe...........that's to come

I agree Much like folks dolling out negative rep willy nilly on the strength of taking a dislike to that individual

We wont be finding perfection down here Joe...........that's to come
    i don't think you can say anyone on here has been handing out neg reps willy nilly gwaPito,

how many reps have you given out, compared to neg reps ? I've never given a neg rep to anyone, maybe i should have thou , but like you say no one is perfect

I have never given out negative reps.
    Interestingly if i have received any can Keith give me a list of the culprits so i can even it up lol

Thread Information