Firstly I would like to say that I have been reading all prevoius posts in preparation for my fiancee's visa application, and they have been a great source of information and guidance for us. Thank you all.

I met my fiancee Rose six months ago (April 2007) online, when we started chatting, and I went to visit her in Philippines in July 2007. She submitted her fiancee visa application on the 30th of August, and the visa arrived on the 8th of October, having been mailed out on the 4th. ( 5 weeks of waiting ) Rose was really excited when she phoned to tell me the good news.

We submitted my payslips for the past 3 months, a printout of my online building society statement ( also two cashpoint ministatements from the same account in the building society), copy of the land registry title of my house, quite a few email printouts, and also a printout of my yahoo mail inbox, which showed literally hundreds of emails form Rose. We included a small album of photographs taken of us when we were together, including some with her family. Also a covering letter from myself just tying everything together.

Rose also attached a letter along with the visa application, which I am sure helped a lot, and probably answered a couple of questions which may have been asked at an interview.

I was aware of the fact that we haven't known each other for very long would maybe go against us, but we are thankful that the visa arrived so quickly, and without an interview.

I am now tidying and cleaning the house in preparation for Rose's arrival in a week's time, we are both so excited that we will finally be together.

I want to wish good luck to all who apply for their visas..

Dave