Hi Terpe, thanks for the reply.

Yes, some i did know about the reappplying for the flm which we might do,i know its all money for this, but it relieves the pressure we bring on ourselves, and just do the FLR(M) after, see how things go on that one.

Yes, I have read about the fine for late changing the name, time goes so fast these days,wife just seems so laid back about everything haha, but were on the case now. after reading the change name details it looks like she has to go and do her biometrics again if i have read that right, so will just print of the forms and fill in and send them off and hope they feeling kind and not issue a fine,yes she does have a biometric card. we're no good at forms haha, like I said and you said about the tier on the change of address form, it's confusing and doesn't seem to look like we fill that one in so will call them and also write to them with the address change and in that letter just write her biometric numbers and her name thats on it maybe mention that in process of changing name and include the married name, but for peace of mind call them first.

Many thanks again Terpe you've helped me before and it's much appreciated. sorry for the grammar or lack of it haha