Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trusted Member
    It's great (and cheap) being old enough not to care anymore.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    It's great (and cheap) being old enough not to care anymore.
    I didnt care when I was young

My first ex wife has freed up old pics to my daughter. She's got pics of me wearing a binliner carrying my eldest son's giant Silvester the cat in Ayr...this was in 89.

I had a lorry fire ..was lucky to escape with my life. The company I worked for thought I was to blame so left me out to dry I spent the night in a police cell..I had nowhere to go..lost all my clothes, money and cards. I will never forget leaving the police station. A loaded bus crossed my path..i remember the passengers looking at me...i still had charcoal over my face..I looked a mess. I will have to post them Happy days Not!

The only time I've ever been snubbed by a Filipina was in the Philippines. Matt and I were on our way back to Manila after backpacking in Northern Luzon. We got on a bus across the aisle from a woman younger than me who was travelling with her much-older boyfriend. Honestly, we didn't care what their circumstances were and even had a nice conversation with the man. However, the extremely classy lady wouldn't even acknowledge my presence, and when I went to go to the toilet at a pit stop, she apparently glared at my back with so much disdain. This was after she spent the first hour of the bus ride enchanting us all by putting her crusty foot up on the head rest in front of her and picking at her toenails, then eating a bag of crisps with the same unwashed fingers. At the end of the trip, I got off the bus and was looking for a bin for our trash when she came up from behind me and loudly mocked me in front of her boyfriend because I was apparently uncouth for not wanting to drop my trash on the ground. I wanted to point out to the old man how classy his girlfriend was, but I figured he was suffering enough.

I've never been snubbed by Filipinas here in the UK, but that's probably because I haven't encountered any Filipinas yet. If anyone's in Rochdale and feels like dropping by Middleton, I'd be glad for the company!

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    I've seen a few curly ones. Like the obese, I imagine they only come out under the cover of darkness.
    I have curly hair. I'd say a majority of Filipinas actually have naturally wavy or curly hair. I hope you know that the first tribes in the Philippines were either African pygmies or Australian aboriginal pygmies. In fact, some of us still have copper-coloured hair strands here and there when we're young.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinaDiver View Post
    Hello Tish, its really hard to explain but I could clock a Pinay, living abroad for few years and my past time is people watching. I guess, a pinay's gait is composed of small steps, slow and the foot is almost not lifting when she does make a step."
    I've never noticed a particular gait in Filipinas before, but I find it funny that you've picked them out of a crowd by their duck-footed mincing steps.

Thread Information