Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Thread: Pedestrians

Pedestrians

Is it me or has most pedestrians have a death wish, they never look when crossing a road and they always seem to be dressed in black, and dont you dare sound your horn at them, they look like they will come back and kill you, dont you just wish you could just keep on going

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    We had experienced that when we were at Rhyl. This lady with a few kids/teens in tow just walk straight into the pedestrian on green lights. She was startled when our car almost hit her before we actually stopped, and she was shouting at us furiously. Keith and I were laughing at her and I was pointing to her the green light. They all know the light's green and this lady was so stupid to tow the kids with her.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Are you planning to buy a car and drive when you come to the Philippines

I wouldn't go to Scotland for your holidays in May, as the sheep do all the things you mentioned

driving over there, well thats a long way off in my mind, but stranger things happen at sea, so they say

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Is it me or has most pedestrians have a death wish, they never look when crossing a road and they always seem to be dressed in black, and dont you dare sound your horn at them , they look like they will come back and kill you, dont you just wish you could just keep on going

... worse - I was a *cyclist - and *they're reputed to be an even BIGGER menace on the roads, apparently!

Thread Information