Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
    Banned
    I've had 4 today Bigmac. Obviously someone who doesn't agree with us. Shame they don't say who they are. .

BTW ... I've given you another rep ... try and keep hold of it this time.

Trusted Member
    Still waiting for mine (neg).

Like I could give a

Banned
    So--with this rep system--I can give anyone a bad rep--just because I don't like them--or what they say--yet--I can remain anonymous--??

If I post something controversial--I'm big (mac) enough to take whatever comes my way.

Banned
    That's it in a nutshell, Bigmac!

Well I can say I have given 1 neg rep but that was a long ago and he has left. You really should explain why you have given a neg rep and also why you gave someone a good rep too.

I just don't reply if I don't like what I read, or have to reply if I think you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    *Well I can say I have given 1 neg rep but that was a long ago and he has left
    *Me too, Steve ... and AGAIN, the recipient is also long gone!

I just don't reply if i don't like what I read, or have to reply if I think you are wrong,
    ......... ... likewise!

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    I've had 4 today Bigmac. Obviously someone who doesn't agree with us. Shame they don't say who they are. .

BTW. ..I've given you another rep. ..try and keep hold of it :-))
    you got 4 today, what for then

Banned
    you got 4 today, what for then
    The current plane crash thread.
    I said something about an American drone plane taking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    so--with this rep system--i can give anyone a bad rep--just because i dont like them--or what they say--?yet--i can remain anonymous--??

if i post something controversial--i'm big (mac) enough to take whatever comes my way.
    It's most definitely not meant to work that way at all.

Reputation is a way of rating users contribution depending on the quality of their posts and helpfulness to others.

Reputation can be positive or negative. Depending on the above criteria.

It should NEVER be abused, and should not be used simply because you personally like or dislike someone or personally agree or disagree with something that's been said.

To give reputation click on the reputation icon (small baclk star shape) in lower greyed area within the relevant post. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation.

Giving 'Rep' (Reputation) (both positive and negative) is meant to be done with objectivity and respect

Anyone who values their membership here would be wise to bear that it mind....

Well as it was me who started this post off, I will end it,
    Nothing much has changed in the 4yrs I been married living in uk with a filipina wife, she still lives for the day she either wins the lottery(yeah right).. or when (as she sends all her money home plus extra from me) every week, has enough to build and ''kit out'' the house... she has land in 2 areas, as well, but her every day here is either chatting on the phone to phils, or telling me how she wants to do this or do that, (never US, ) To be honest I feel so sorry for my little boy, he will probably end up back in the philippines, he was born here knows nothing else... that will be a travesty.... but when I am dead I cannot have any say in the matter....
    Anyway don't wanna bore anyone else anymore with all this.... so what will be will be, there are worse off than me.... so end of.!!!!!!

Hope things work out for you mate,there are quite a few bad pinays around,and I know some guys who have married one and been bled dry,others who got out of the marriage ASAP once they finally awoke to the reality of their situation,good luck in the future for both yourself and your boy

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

On the other side of the coin, I spent a few years helping out the many Filipina wives who once here in UK found out they had been 'conned' into an abusive environment by low-life wanting only sex slave maids

Quote Originally Posted by Terpe View Post
    On the other side of the coin, I spent a few years helping out the many Filipina wives who once here in UK found out they had been 'conned' into an abusive environment by low-life wanting only sex slave maids
    I have seen that too, walk in with both eyes open ,

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    the only thing i would get rid of is those life insurance policies, you may meet your maker before you know if you dont
    Best suggestion yet!

Thread Information