Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    if the monthly allowance becomes a transaction, and you both have not agreed this well you are in the wrong partnership, thats just my thought on it, a good partnership is talking and coming to the same thoughts together and being happy with what has been sorted, its called living day to day for many of us
    It was a light hearted comment Steve.

I knew I had to part with money to maintain the relationship, be it a meagre amount. No big deal to me but, it was a matter of survival there.

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    It was a light hearted comment Steve.

I knew I had to part with money to maintain the relationship, be it a meagre amount. No big deal to me but, it was a matter of survival there.
    You must first have a lot of patience to learn to have patience.
    A place for everything, everything in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    Perhaps it would also be wise for Filipinas to be as careful when choosing their prospective life partner.

Most seem to make very little effort in investigating the man's life...past and present, or the true facts about his country and culture.

Why investigate when they see clearly what they want from you

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by malditako View Post
    What would that be, do you think ?

my body i was told from day one that is what she wanted, then i woke up

What would that be, do you think ?
    your thoughts could be better than mine i guess

Trusted Member
    your thoughts could be better than mine i guess
    How about answering my question ?

How about answering my question ?
    you are smart enough to know my answer

Banned
    You still have to make the effort to adapt into your chosen husband's environment ..

Banned
    you are smart enough to know my answer
    Don't need to be smart

Thanks for confirming it here

you are right there Mark, and some of our partners can do that better then we can, myself will have to one day adapt to another enviroment, Ems world as i call it, and i do hope i can adapt just as quick as she has done here

Banned
    You've got a good one Steve

You've got a good one Steve
    indeed

There seem to be a lot of insinuations going on here, so here's my take on it.

Wherever you come from in the world there's going to be good and bad, givers and takers. Now, of course there's going to be an element of scamming when you want to meet a partner over the net, and some are going to get caught out.

Our cultures vary greatly, but as women from the Philippines have a reputation for being beautiful, the men have the reputation of being womanisers, whereas western men have (hopefully) a reputation of being honest and loyal.

Maybe some of the women on here can confirm my theory that honesty and loyalty is an attractive feature, and it's not just our wallets you're interested in

Trusted Member
    Good post Simon.

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonH View Post

Wherever you come from in the world there's going to be good and bad, givers and takers. Now, of course there's going to be an element of scamming when you want to meet a partner over the net, and some are going to get caught out.

Our cultures vary greatly, but as women from the Philippines have a reputation for being beautiful, the men have the reputation of being womanisers, where as western men have (hopefully) a reputation of being honest and loyal.

Maybe some of the women on here can confirm my theory that honesty and loyalty is an attractive feature, and it's not just our wallets you're interested in
    Add sense of humour, caring & responsible to that.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    Absolutely. .we are few and far between.

Trusted Member
    Agree...my only assets.

Banned
    Agree...my only assets.
    Wouldn't be so sure on our sense of humour Sarcasm wasn't a hit with mine. .Both took great offence by it

Quote Originally Posted by raynaputi View Post
    ... probably they're ^ my best attributes.

you are right there Mark, and some of our partners can do that better then we can, myself will have to one day adapt to another enviroment, Ems world as i call it, and i do hope i can adapt just as quick as she has done here
    All ya got to do Steve, is switch from shirt n tie to shorts n flipflops, it,s easy peasy

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    all ya got to do Steve, is switch for shirt n tie to shorts n flipflops, it,s easy peasy
    If thats it Brian, I will blend in just swell

This is very interesting posts that caught my eyes.

According to your post, she is not content and a bit materialistic. Take note, not all Filipinas are like that. It depends on how they've been brought up by their parents.

It is hard to predict what's on her mind. It seems like she wants more and not contented with her life. She has chosen money over her love ones. Do you think you have given her more that's why she wants more?

Sometimes you need to know when to stop and start fighting back! Lol! She needs to know your limitations. And most of all she needs to know that she is wrong.

Talk to your wife and mention all your concerns, also remind her of the past before you even met her. Her life in the Philippines and her previous lifestyle.

Good luck, hope you sort out your marriage.
    Last edited by scottishbride; 2nd March 2014 at 21:19. Reason: spelling

the men have the reputation of being womanisers, whereas western men have (hopefully) a reputation of being honest and loyal.
    Most of the male and female members will agree with your post. Sometimes people are given a good or bad reputation which is not always accurate.

One thing i have noticed about filipino men is they are less discreet about womanizing compared to western men. Why? Perhaps they know their wives won't do anything about it, as she would struggle to support any kids they have by herself.

Personally, I don't think western men are anymore loyal than their filipino counterparts when it comes to relationships. If my relation or neighbour in the Philippines is having an affair the chances of me finding out are very high. If it was happening in the UK, I would probably never know or hear anything.

Sorry for going of topic
    Last edited by jake; 3rd March 2014 at 08:39. Reason: preposition!!

Banned

Our cultures vary greatly, but as women from the Philippines have a reputation for being beautiful, the men have the reputation of being womanisers, whereas western men have (hopefully) a reputation of being honest and loyal.

Honesty and loyalty is what attracted me to a filipina. .

The scamming element on the dating sites are big. I've been with filipinocupid since December. .to date nothing but dead ends. Needless to say, I won't be renewing my membership after it expires end of this month.

Strange. .when I first met my first wife on Fc I thought they were the best thing since the invention of sliced bread. .even when I met my 2nd wife there gotta laugh. Now I see it all differently

Good and bad everywhere. .absolutely but, In variable degrees. The third world seem to have more than their fair share of the bad seemingly on the dating sites. I guess It's desperate times, desperate measures.

I'm not going to be a party pooper here most of you guys are in the spring time of your relationships. .things are still unfolding so best I be quiet.

Peace and love to all

I'm not going to be a party pooper here most of you guys are in the spring time of your relationships. .things are still unfolding so best I be quiet
    you are right Mark, its just over 3 years of being married and having known Ems for another 3 before that, I do not take anything for granted and neither does Ems, but i must admit its me who does the falling out mainly, yes Ems gets the long lip if i dont take her out for a nice meal now and again,

Live day to day and be honest with each other is all we can do and hope for the best

Trusted Member
    Yes, I am still waiting, (2 years now) for my sweet lady to finally realise what a stupid old git she's got involved with...but will keep my fingers crossed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jake View Post

If my relation or neighbour in the Philippines is having an affair the chances of me finding out are very high. If it was happening in the UK, I would probably never know or hear anything.

Sorry for going of topic
    Us Brits haven't got gossiping off to a fine art. We're too busy at work looking after our business.

Banned
    Steve and Graham. .you've done it the right way. ..time! !!!!! It takes all the guesswork out of it. If there's any smoking out to be done, time sorts it out.

Banned
    you are right Mark, its just over 3 years of being married and having known Ems for another 3 before that, I do not take anything for granted and neither does Ems, but i must admit its me who does the falling out mainly, yes Ems gets the long lip if i dont take her out for a nice meal now and again,

Live day to day and be honest with each other is all we can do and hope for the best
    Yes, and be honest with yourself. Looks like you are not bending over backwards to please all the time. That's good, cause that can't be maintained indefinitely.
    You both speak out, which is what a healthy husband/wife relationship is all about.

I love you more mate

Thread Information