Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

applicant sample letter of introduction / cover letter

hi guys can you helps is out,

my wife and I , are trying to write her letter of introduction, the problem is its almost the same as my spouse sponsor letter, I was wondering if any one has got a sample letter I can have to give her some ideas.

will
    Last edited by will1927; 18th February 2014 at 10:27. Reason: spelling mistake on header

i don't know if anyone else's wife supplied a letter of introduction like you've said most of it is covered in your letter of support.

but it might be a good idea, if stepchild are involved, where she can write on behalf of her child concerns and wishes etc
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i don't know if anyone else's wife supplied a letter of introduction like you've said most of it is covered in your letter of support.

but it might be a good idea, if stepchild are involved, where she can write on behalf of her child concerns and wishes etc
    Keith did mine..well apart from the personal details I have, i.e. work, family background, etc. I just had to recheck it and correct the wrong spelling and grammar.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

no only my wife and our 2 children, so is it worth writing, ok we will work it out..

cheers

will

A good letter of support from the sponsor is always worth while.
    Many folks also provide for the child as well. Even though the applications may be linked it provides an opportunity to put into writing any key issues not previously covered.

There's no mandatory requirement for letters of support or letters of introduction..

With the onset of 'new rules', online applications and the streamined Manila Hub the value of the letters of support is an unknown, even if they actually get reviewed as a matter of course is not known.

It is however recognised as being an important benefit in those cases that fall for refusal and subsequent appeal. For that reason anything complex should be included.

There's not really any helpful templates as such letters are highly personalised and individual

Thread Information