Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

How UK's 'most married' man fell in love with Pinay

Ron Sheppard with his Pinay wife Weng
    MANILA – If she can have her way, the Filipina wife of the man dubbed as UK's most married man, wants versatile Kapamilya actress Judy Ann Santos to play her part in the movie based on the story of her husband, Ron Sheppard.

"Hindi ko pa nga po alam. Gusto ko po sana si Judy Ann Santos. Gusto ko si Juday," said Rowena "Weng" Sheppard.

Weng and Ron were interviewed by DZMM's Sakto with Amy Perez and Marc Logan via Skype on Tuesday morning.

But the San Pedro, Laguna native said choosing the actress to play her part in the movie will depend on the director and producer.

"Mayroong tatlong kumpanyang naguusap. We're thinking of Rupert Grint, si Ron ng Harry Potter, to play Ron when he was younger," she said.

Weng recalled that meeting Ron was somewhat "accidental". She was browsing the internet looking for caregiving employment overseas when she chanced upon a page about British men looking for Filipina wives.

"Out of curiosity, inopen ko po ang page na yun. I read some of the testimonies and they were quite nice. I signed up for it for one week and then I met three people in there and Ron was the third one. Si Ron ang pinakamabilis," said Weng.

For Ron, he wasn't actually looking for another wife when he went online. Having lost his mother and just got divorced with his seventh wife all in a week's time, a friend in Singapore suggested that he go online to find someone God-fearing.

"So I went online and I just found this profile of this lady. I just felt my heart fell for this complete stranger," he said.

He was invited to the Philippines where he stayed for 10 days before going back to the UK.

"We realized we really missed each other because I stayed in Singapore for three days," he said. "And so I went to my friend, he's got a recording studio, I recorded my personal Unchained Melody and then I went and bought the most expensive engagement ring ever".

He went back to the Philippines, played the music which he described as "something I've never done", and proposed to her with the ring and she accepted.

"This is my eight and my last," he said. "With Weng, it's so different. Were so happy together and we've been married now for 10 years," he added.

The 30-year gap between Weng and Ron doesn't bother the Filipina.

"Nung nagkakilala kami ni Ron, very masayahin and he's got a very good sense of humor. Meron siyang likability kaya age has never been a problem between me and Ron," she said.

As for her advice, Weng said she always believe that there is always a right person and right time for everybody.

"There's no need to rush. Love knows no boundaries," she said, adding that it's always important that married couples never forget to communicate to each other.

And as for comparison, Weng describes love as "Parang kaldero yan na mayroong takip. Laging may ka-partner." report from DZMM

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-fi...ell-love-pinay

Trusted Member
    How heart-warming and inspirational.

Most blokes would have been worn out and stripped bare of their assets by marriage number three.

Whilst I take my hat off to the "staying power" of the latest Mrs Sheppard ... truth be told, I cannot help feel it's a complete and utter waste of money to even consider making a movie about a [previously, at least] irresponsible old git - with an abysmal 'track record' in the marital stakes - as though he were some kind of hero!

Thread Information