Read this thread and made me interested in answering this!

Been in a long distance relationship for almost a year now, he went here twice (May and November 2013). He went back to his mum last Feb 2013 so he can rent out his aparment for a year because it was the easiest way to save for his trips here. Now he cannot go here anymore as he just went back to his apartment so it is quite impossible for him to save.

My first visa (marriage visit visa) was denied and currently collating documents for fiancee visa because now, we are just relying (visa expenses) to what he have saved for a year. If this fiancee visa will be denied, we have no choice but I guess to end our relationship :( The first denied visa was quite depressing how much more with the second one which is really expensive and stressful :( and we will no longer have any way to save more for visa application again, it is like do or die now. Hahaha

Since the day we met until now, we never miss a day not talking to each other even if we are at work. Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, Facebook, Twitter. I am really thankful that these apps are very useful!

Long distance relationship must have a goal so both of you have something to look forward to, I swear you won't notice the time. :