Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Newbie (Restricted Access)

I don't know what's wrong with my account in this forum. :(

I have created two threads but it's been 2 days now since my reply wasn't posted.. :(
    I believe the admin will check my reply first since I am a newbie but I didn't expect to take this long. The weird part is when I tried to reply on another thread (I made an off topic post ) - my reply was there immediately. So, I went back to my post again and created a reply but up until now - it wasn't there. My replies on those 2 threads are not yet posted. I dont know what's wrong cause I believe I haven't use any demoralizing words in there
    or maybe I still need more time to wait..

To those person who made an effort to post a reply - BIG THANK YOU!
    I also wanted to let you know that I read all of them and t'was all noted

Adhing

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    I just checked the posts for moderation and there's none from you.
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

Look here

Quote Originally Posted by Adhing View Post
    Hi Gretta,

I apologise if I won't be answering your question because unfortunately, I don't know the answer. I have this reply, 'cause when I read your status - you have a husband who is an EEA national and you hold a Residence Card of a family member of an EEA national, I suddenly thought that maybe you could help me..

My fiancé is an EEA national living here in the UK for over a decade and my entry visa here is an EEA family permit (fiancée) which is valid for 6 months only. We are getting married soon and I don't know my next step. I received 2 different answers from my post and I'm still making an investigation. Yet, I still don't have a valid answer.

Anyway, I hope your parents will be given a chance to travel here in the uk.
    Sorry if my reply is off-topic.

Adhing
    Adhing,

You did not respond to my questions in your own thread.

Your situation is somewhat complex in that UKBA does not normally issue Family Permit for Fiancee as that is not recognised as family members or extended family members in the EEA Regulations unless you can show durable relationship (generally means co-habiting)

However UKBA do have special case approach for fiancee of EEA nationals under paragraph 290 of the UK Immigration Rules.
    Generally this involves applying under UK Rules and paying the needed visa fee.
    Now, under paragraph 290 of the UK Immigration Rules, an EEA national who is a qualified person in the UK is considered as present and settled if they have permanent residence.

This means you have most probably been assessed under the Immigration Rules and not the EEA Regulations.

Without full knowledge of your current status no-one can give you any meaningful advice.

If my guess is correct then your best option is to contact UKBA and have them inform you of your status here in UK and what next steps you must take to remain here legally.

Sorry to Gretta for off-topic posting

Thread Information