Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

For Siquijor fans

New video of Siquijor on You Tube.

Respected Member Michael Parnham's Avatar
    Thank you so very much Jamie!

Some great pictures there.

''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Siquijor drone

Very nice Jamie, great find

It amazes me when you read and hear people going on about how filthy, smelly and dirty the Philippines is when there are places like this over there, dont get me wrong there are a few places that are not as pretty but look around your neighborhood maybe its just the same

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    It amazes me when you read and hear people going on about how filthy, smelly and dirty the Philippines is when there are places like this over there, dont get me wrong there are a few places that are not as pretty but look around your neighborhood maybe its just the same
    I don't think so, no ants on my plate no cockroach either, only seen a rat on two occasions in UK in my lifetime, seen them in peoples homes in Philippines often, it's different when you live there you have to accept everything that goes on around you and I'm afraid I couldn't

Lots of cockroaches here and Ants too, its just about keeping the house clean, A few years ago i was invaded by Ants , i could not get ride of the things, came up from the back of the kitchen units into the cooker it took a week of cleaning and trying to kill the things, in the end i got one of these ant pots and left it there and the next day they had gone,
    Rats well they say there is a rat with in a few feet of us all,
    Again its all about trying to keep the place clean for yourself,but anyway i was on about the bigger picture different places that are a little dirty compared to others

Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Siquijor is a nice little island nowadays,it was better 20+ years ago when there were no private vehicles apart from motorbikes,no tarmacked road,and the place still had am primitive feel about it,back then there was a very small handfull of beach resorts,nowadays there are dozens Thats progress i suppose

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    Siquijor is a nice little island nowadays,it was better 20+ years ago when there were no private vehicles apart from motorbikes,no tarmacked road,and the place still had am primitive feel about it,back then there was a very small handfull of beach resorts,nowadays there are dozens Thats progress i suppose
    I know what you mean, were going later this year and looking forward to it already

I know michael,it used to be a special place,the shines gone off the island the last 10 years or so,its not as special as it used to be,big hotel next to salaagdoong and waterslides off the rock?Whats that all about???

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I know michael,it used to be a special place,the shines gone off the island the last 10 years or so,its not as special as it used to be,big hotel next to salaagdoong and waterslides off the rock?Whats that all about???
    Wow, must look into that, becoming more commercial I feel

Thanks for that

Thread Information