Quick question about my visa application which I am due to submit later this month. Currently I have all of my documents apart from my wife's TB results which I am due to pick up next Thursday. My major question is regards my employment status and how it will effect my visa.

I work for an American company (although Philippine on registration documents), I have worked for them for over five years now doing all the marketing, web related work and graphic design. When I told them I am planning to go back to the UK they said they would still employ me even though I would be in the UK and all my work would be uploaded to our company servers online.

So obviously I don't need to look for work when I return to the UK as I will still be in employment and wages will be wired to my bank account in the UK.

I can provide all my pay slips from the past 5 years as well as a letter from my employer which states I will still be in employment upon my return to the UK.

How will this be viewed by UKBA? Will they accept this as proof of employment even though it's not a UK company? I don't see that I should have to give up a perfectly good job just because it's not British.

My salary more than meets the requirements as I earn around 25,000 GBP per year.

I have been married to my wife for over 5 years and have a 4 year old daughter who with her who is also a British citizen, not sure if that makes a difference.

Thanks Guys,

Dan.