Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

PEO booking appointment

Hi guys just want to ask something about appointment....i was trying to book an appointment earlier today for my visa application...and i thought i will do it a wee bit early just to make sure...my flr visa expiration will be feb.16 2014.....so o was looking for a date appointment from jan 20 - feb.15.....and found out that theres no available at all in glasgow(nearest)...and the only is option i need to travel to liverpool to make my application....my question is........if someone will cancel their appointment around those dates do they(ukborder)will put those dates and time available again on line for new applicants....should i just keep on checking if theres any available....thanks and hope for your reply....merry christmas everyone

Quote Originally Posted by toging View Post
    Hi guys just want to ask something about appointment....i was trying to book an appointment earlier today for my visa application...and i thought i will do it a wee bit early just to make sure...my flr visa expiration will be feb.16 2014.....so o was looking for a date appointment from jan 20 - feb.15.....and found out that theres no available at all in glasgow(nearest)...and the only is option i need to travel to liverpool to make my application....my question is........if someone will cancel their appointment around those dates do they(ukborder)will put those dates and time available again on line for new applicants....should i just keep on checking if theres any available....thanks and hope for your reply....merry christmas everyone
    Yes, any cancellations will get 'opened' again for booking.

Seems odd that all the Glasgow slots have gone right through to Feb. Have you contacted anyone to check?

If Liverpool PEO is just too much of a pain you can always make a postal application. I think the processing time is very much improved from times past

Thread Information