Time on my hands at the moment so stumbled across this profile

Simple life and please you must not offer to buy sex from me or otherwise I will report you. I am not interested in your money the slightest. Thank you for respecting.

To nice forks I have read every message but unfortunately I can't always reply back just the same as on my line or whats app sincerely apologise for that. I will get back to you when I can.

To ass hole .... off and die and you MUST reborn with a gold dick before I can delivery my body to your door steep.

To the guys who have got the look and money. Please don't contact me if you think that you are a god. If when you are dead and you can bring your dick with you then please do be my god and if not obviously you are the same as me and everybody else.

I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS ONLY not interested in any relationship love stuff. I have already married to my fashion course.

Please no brain dead greeting with Hello, Hi and How are you. I case you don't know I'm always good no matter what situations I am in.

I don't follow your pocket I follow my heart only. If you think that your money can buy everything please go and buy someone else.

I don't respect you because of your money like many people here do. I respect honesty, good and intelligent people.

If you are too old please don't find love at my profile I am a very energetic person and I don't like the idea of praying before bed time.

I am not interested in talking to farangs who left your brain at the airport OK.

NO old and young men with ridiculous attitude please.

Please don't call me honey, babe, darling, tee rak, joop joop and more those words are can only use for my love one.

Please stop sending messages saying that how beautiful I am please. I am not as beautiful as you might think I am it sounds so boring.

Could you guys possibly stop sending me messages say that I will have problem finding the right man. If I do that is my problem not yours and why are you guys bothering so much with it? If you are looking for a doormat go and find elsewhere.

Bare that in your mind once your money run out of your pocket. You will certainly be the king of the street in Thailand/Asia.

Sorry guys no Asian and Arab men please. I don't think that I am a suitable person for you I think that I will get kick three times before meals. No Turkish men please.

PLEASE GUYS NO MORE MESSAGES GIVE ME COMPLIMENT ABOUT MY HONESTY AND INTELLIGENT. I AM WAY TOO TIRED TO READ THOSE MESSAGES.

I am not a GUIDE I repeat this I am not a GUIDE is not my job OK. If you want someone to take you around please contact the guide agency.

I would like to express my thank you to whom are found my profile very amusing and honest but to the ones who have found my profile very negative. I think that you need a brain surgery I can send you four to five brains volunteering but there is no guaranty that after your surgery you might transform into four legs.

NO mind games and could you possibly back off please?

There are many of you guys have asked me what I want?

I want to be successful and help children.

In the future I want to have a loving loyalty and helpful to others husband with two kids.

She has a way with words that will probably scare off many people, but I like her attitude.