Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    At the end of the war it was over Germany surrendered!
    The taliban have no honour and would not keep the piece so I would eradicate them all

Quote Originally Posted by les_taxi View Post
    Yes if it was my family or him i would take him out no problem 100%
    i doubt you could les,

At the end of the war it was over Germany surrendered!
    The taliban have no honour and would not keep the piece so I would eradicate them all
    what about the SS and Japs, look how badly they treated British prisoners ? you would eradicate them too ?
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Trusted Member
    I would have killed him. ...and yes, I could kill someone.

This sentence is a disgrace. they should hang their heads in shame.

theres more chance of you both voting labour than killing someone
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    I would have killed him. ...and yes, I could kill someone.
    what would you do Graham if the Taliban who died was your son?, from what i can recall he was young

I will tell you what happens when you join the army. Fact. In the first 14 weeks the recruits are trained to kill. They dont tell you about the geneva convention.

Don't doubt me Joe if I had to kill or be killed I would certainly kill

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    i think what happened was a civilian found the video on a laptop\pc - might have been repairing it, and called the police.

well les it doesn't matter what this forum thinks , he was found guilty by a jury of 7 officers, so your telling me they are wrong and your right , i suppose you was in court each day ? they are officers and they sat thru the whole case, and they all found him guilty. the guy and no one is above the law , nor should they be
    I would like to see you saying to the taliban no one is above the law when they are about to chop your head off joe get frikin real will ya brother why do you constantly defend the enemy in this forum .yes what he done was,nt the british way but how the taliban fight aint the frikin way either .these are the same people that put up a white flag pretending to surrender while pulling a pin on a hand grenade to kill you when he gets close enough .

Quote Originally Posted by grahamw48 View Post
    The terrorists don't need any more ammunition.

They are lunatics following a lunatic religion.

Personally I'd be happy to take the women and kids out and then nuke the whole damn useless Poppy-growing country.

No outsiders, well-meaning or otherwise have ever benefitted from stepping into that hole.
    thats my opinion too they will never fit into the western way and we don,t want their way either .... em

well thankfully its a rare case, and hopefully it doesn't happen again
    well I hope it does happen again only this time without the frickin camera on the more taliban dead the better for everyone.

Trusted Member
    what would you do Graham if the Taliban who died was your son?, from what i can recall he was young
    Thanks for dragging my son into this.

He happens to be a decent and caring human being, not a dangerous brainwashed from the stone age.

Taliban, British or other, no one is above the law, sadly as this marine has found out

i'm not defending the taliban

one thing is for certain it will be used against British soldiers by the Taliban leaders showing the Taliban what they've been saying all along that British don't take prisoners or wounded they shoot them, so fight to the death, become a martyr , making them hate the British more than they already do, and you think you will ever get peace, how many more British soldiers will have to die ?

Trusted Member
    Well some of us were against the British getting involved in the first place, but of course that was decided by somebody in govt. at the time, who obviously knew better, and wasn't going to be in the line of fire.

well you can blame the USA /CIA, Pakistan and Saudi for supporting them and creating a monster that they cant get rid of now

one thing is for certain it will be used against British soldiers by the Taliban leaders showing the Taliban what they've been saying all along that British don't take prisoners or wounded they shoot them, so fight to the death, become a martyr , making them hate the British more than they already do, and you think you will ever get peace, how many more British soldiers will have to die ?
    Joe where have you been the friggin Taliban have been doing this all along,this changes nothing.
    They are barbaric,cruel and heartless.
    When does the British army purposely blow up as many mosques and places of worship to kill as many civilians as possible?
    We don't do that on purpose and your treading water now on this argument.
    i will give you another example if when Ian Huntley was caught there was an option to execute him and they needed a volunteer to pull the switch i would have gladly done it,and before you tell me i wouldn't you would be wrong on that.
    The evil .......s on this earth have no place here and I would not feel guilty i would feel it had to be done and my conscience would be clean that i had done the public a favour.

I talked to a very mentally ill US Marine a month ago staying here for rest and rehab.. (the guy is a nutcase) He described to me how he had to treat his friend that had his leg blown off from a roadside bomb etc etc.. Loads of other nasty war stories to boot..
    Apparently he was among the US marines that executed 6 Iraqi insurgents in cold blood.. He got out in 18 months after the dust had settled..
    He is in a mental mess here.. I wont be surprised if he lives more than a month or two..
    Right or wrong has nothing to do with how affected soldiers behave these days after the fact in a "war on terrorism"..They are totally brainwashed in the US military academies and some act out their hatred in the way he described..Thats a fact.

Taliban, British or other, no one is above the law, sadly as this marine has found out

i'm not defending the taliban

Well i think your 100% right Joe, the marine was found guilty and should serve the sentence. The killing of this Taliban man was wrong and will send out the wrong messages. I like to think the British Army fight and stand up for whats right, not just out on a killing spree.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lordna View Post
    Well i think your 100% right Joe, the marine was found guilty and should serve the sentence. The killing of this Taliban man was wrong and will send out the wrong messages. I like to think the British Army fight and stand up for whats right, not just out on a killing spree.
    'Killing spree' ?

The lunatics have taken over the Asylum, time to leave this thread

Banned
    The lunatics have taken over the Asylum,time to leave this thread
    I tend to agree Les.

I'm appalled by all this - treasonous attitudes, defending terrorist illegal combatants, naive attitude comparing the brave Marine with someone committing premeditated murder in the UK, muslim terrorist sympathisers, fellow travellers etc etc

I wonder if they and the traitorous judge would display the same attitude if one of their relatives was aboard the number 30 bus in Tavistock Square on 7/7/2005 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    I tend to agree Les.

I'm appalled by all this - treasonous attitudes, defending terrorist illegal combatants, naive attitude comparing the brave Marine with someone committing premeditated murder in the UK, muslim terrorist sympathisers, fellow travellers etc etc

I wonder if they and the traitorous judge would display the same attitude if one of their relatives was aboard the number 30 bus in Tavistock Square on 7/7/2005 ?
    spot on bro too many taliban supporters on this forum for my liking one is too many hang your head in shame

Respected Member
    You would have thought that they would have kept incidents like this in house

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    spot on bro too many taliban supporters on this forum for my liking one is too many hang your head in shame
    who's a Taliban supporter , the guy was a wounded prisoner he was laughing before he killed him, then says he's just broke the Geneva convention, 15yrs experience sounds like he knows exactly what he's doing

lets see how many sign the petition, 200,000 signed one just about virgin trains franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by London_Manila View Post
    You would have thought that they would have kept incidents like this in house
    i think a civilian found the video clip and went to the police so they couldn't cover it up

Quote Originally Posted by tiger31 View Post
    So attacking a wounded prisoner is right? During WWII many UK soldiers held as prisoners of war by the japanese were subjected to similar treatment or tortured. I suppose in your eyes thats right as well then?

I am certainly not a Taliban supporter BUT i do know whats right as did the people that found him guilty.

Banned
    So attacking a wounded prisoner is right? During WWII many UK soldiers held as prisoners of war by the japanese were subjected to similar treatment or tortured. I suppose in your eyes thats right as well then?

I am certainly not a Taliban supporter BUT i do know whats right as did the people that found him guilty.
    The Japs weren't signatories to the Geneva Convention. Nor are the Taliban who are an inhuman rabble of illegal combatants, terrorists and extremists. In my book any means of eradicating them is more than justified

The Japs weren't signatories to the Geneva Convention. Nor are the Taliban who are an inhuman rabble of illegal combatants, terrorists and extremists. In my book any means of eradicating them is more than justified
    Thanks for pointing that out! We ARE signatories to the Geneva convention and are NOT "an inhuman rabble of illegal combatants, terrorists and extremists" therefore should not behave like we are. Hence the VERY appropriate sentence.

Another pawn to the slaughter. Who would be a soldier eh?

He risked life and limb for his country and that's the thanks he gets.

Banned
    Thanks for pointing that out! We ARE signatories to the Geneva convention and are NOT "an inhuman rabble of illegal combatants, terrorists and extremists" therefor should not behave like we are. Hence the VERY appropriate sentence.
    Hence the fact that the gloves should come off, rules of engagement etc binned when dealing with filth like the Taliban

Hence the fact that the gloves should come off, rules of engagement etc binned when dealing with filth like the Taliban
    In other words you would rather we were judged and act the same as the Taliban.."an inhuman rabble of illegal combatants, terrorists and extremists".

Well sorry i do not agree.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information