Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

Respected Member blessed_ekim0826's Avatar

Need Solicitor!!!

Hi,

My partner and I are almost complete gathering all the docs we need for my visa application but he made it so complicated now bec he is moving to a new job by the time I am submitting my docs so we need a solicitor to advice us about my application if i am going to continue or wait for another 6 months for his payslips from a new job. Pls help me guys if you know someone who is a solicitor.
    Thanks

Regards,
    Mike

Respected Member
    I think you are allowed to change jobs. You just need to show salary slips/tax information for the most recent months/year. If your partner changes jobs then he is working and getting a payslip last/this month, it is just a different one next month? What is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Trefor View Post
    I think you are allowed to change jobs. You just need to show salary slips/tax information for the most recent months/year. If your partner changes jobs then he is working and getting a payslip last/this month, it is just a different one next month? What is the problem?
    Hi there, i have the same situation as mike. Would it be a problem if I submit different payslips??? 3 months payslips from previous company and 3 months payslips from his new/current company.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_steve View Post
    Hi,

My partner and I are almost complete gathering all the docs we need for my visa application but he made it so complicated now bec he is moving to a new job by the time I am submitting my docs so we need a solicitor to advice us about my application if i am going to continue or wait for another 6 months for his payslips from a new job. Pls help me guys if you know someone who is a solicitor.
    Thanks

Regards,
    Mike
    Mike, I've PM'd you with a listing and a recommendation.
    BTW you don't need a Solicitor.
    You just need an experienced Immigration Advisor to cast an eye over the documentation available compared to the UKBA requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by alexis View Post
    Hi there, i have the same situation as mike. Would it be a problem if I submit different payslips??? 3 months payslips from previous company and 3 months payslips from his new/current company.
    You won't have any problems if it's a simple case of changing employers.
    Just review the Financial Requirements under Category B for those partners/sponsors who have less than 6 months with their current employer or who have variable income etc.

You'll find it all very straightforward and I'm sure you'll have no problems at all

what visa are you applying for ?

Thread Information