Disclaimer: By posting on this web site it is accepted that you have agreed to our Terms. Please DO NOT publish copyrighted material/pictures without the owner’s permission, you are liable for any costs incurred.

charity begins at home

Well i was a firm believer of this, look after yourself first and so on, but what we all have seen over these last few days my thoughts and how i think now has changed,
    These poor people that have lost everything are my family, and they need my help and your help too, it seems what has happened has affected me more then i could have imagined, for the better i hope

, Steve ... I think it'd be fair to say this horrendous "freak of nature" has had a profound affect on ALL of us here.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewool View Post
    Well i was a firm believer of this, look after yourself first and so on, but what we all have seen over these last few days my thoughts and how i think now has changed,
    These poor people that have lost everything are my family, and they need my help and your help too, it seems what has happened has affected me more then i could have imagined, for the better i hope
    Good post.

Disasters, conflict and famine are happening all over the world and I think it's important that we all do our bit. That's why I support the government in maintaining our foreign aid budget.

The real heroes are out there on the front line, but those of us not able to contribute in that way can make a difference by donating cash. That's what I'll be doing.

Thread Information