Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing great.

I just have some questions regarding naturalisation.

1) Once you take the oath/attend the UK citizenship ceremony, can you still travel using your ILR? I just had my citizenship application approved and I am going on holiday to the Philippines in December, and I was wondering if I can take the oath before my holiday, then still use my Filipino passport plus ILR BRP? or shall I just wait till I go back from my holiday to book the citizenship ceremony? I've read somewhere that I can still use my Filipino passport then just bring my ILR BRP and my naturalisation certificate with me. Is this true?

2) If for example, on the Citizenship ceremony Invitation letter, the name that is listed includes my maiden name which is not my middle name (ergo, something that I will not want to be included on my British passport), shall I request for a correction, or shall I just use this certificate and just apply for the British passport without my maiden name on it? I called IPS and I was informed that they will use the names that are on the certificate, so I'm just worried as I don't normally use my maiden name when I write my full name. On my ILR BRP, it's just my forename and married name (as I don't have a middle name). It's quite confusing as Filipinos generally use the term "middle name" for mother's maiden name on official documents, as it is not customary for Filipinos to have two given names (ie the British way of first name and middle name). Any thoughts on this, please?

Thank you so much for the time